Clear Bra Installer in Philly Suburbs? | FerrariChat

Clear Bra Installer in Philly Suburbs?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by marklotus, Jan 28, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. marklotus

marklotus Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 8, 2007
    Valley Forge, PA
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Looking for recommendations for an installer that will come to my garage to install clear bra.
    The garage is heated, well lit, has running water and plenty of space.

2. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    Most installers I know around our area with not come to you, they need certain conditions (that cannot be duplicated in your garage) to properly do the job. You can go to the film brands (xpel, 3M) sites put in your zip code and get the authorized installers names. I don't think you will get any of to come to you though. Good luck.

3. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Phil from Fabspeed here. I might be able to help you out. I will shoot you a quick message about it.

4. Oakes Detail

Oakes Detail Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2009
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Oakes Detail
    We would be happy to help you at our facility, we have our own enclosed trailers for this exact type of thing. This way the car stays off the roads and isn't driven, to be unloaded straight into our 12k sq foot facility where we have two climate, dust and light controlled clean rooms with inground lifts to facilitate the ideal install.

5. Xrayv8

Xrayv8 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 18, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Xray
    Mark,

I have some info for you, send me a private email to [email protected]

Jay