Cincinnati Cars and Coffee | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Cincinnati Cars and Coffee

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by bergxu, May 31, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. flyinglakland

flyinglakland Karting

Sep 16, 2010
    I'll be there tomorrow morning! Weathre looks fantastic!

2. amstokesdb9

amstokesdb9 Formula Junior

Oct 4, 2009
    Arlington
    Full Name:
    Nathan
  3. amstokesdb9

Oct 4, 2009
    Arlington
    Full Name:
    Nathan
  4. bryonj

bryonj Karting

Jan 20, 2010
    Naples, FL.
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Amstokesdb9, that's my 430 with the wing. Last weekend was my first trip to cac. You spot a lot of cars. Not too many cincy folks around this board. If you see me there say hi.

5. amstokesdb9

Oct 4, 2009
    Arlington
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    Hi Brian,
    I glad you made it out, hope you enjoyed the event. I do spot a lot but its really because I just love cruising around. There some guys on here from Cincy but they don't do a lot of posting. I hope to make it down soon to C&C if the rain holds off so I will be sure to say hi.

6. bryonj

bryonj Karting

Jan 20, 2010
    Naples, FL.
    Full Name:
    Brian
    What do you drive? So I can pick you out. Do you know Lambodreamz? I replied to a message of his in the ohio spotters thread. I'm also looking to find another F430 owner in town. Pass my info along if you know or see any. thanks.

7. amstokesdb9

Oct 4, 2009
    Arlington
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    As I am just in college right now, the funds do not match the love so I just drive a Pontiac at the moment. I know there are at least a handfull of 430s, a couple Scuds, and a couple 458 in the area but I don't know any of them personally. Yours is not the first Ferrari to show up to C&C. Otherwise maybe you could check the Ferrari Club of Ohio or the Bluegrass Motorsports maybe?

8. flyinglakland

flyinglakland Karting

Sep 16, 2010
    Is anyone planning on going this Saturday? Looks like it's going to be the first good Saturday of the month!
    Jesse

9. bryonj

bryonj Karting

Jan 20, 2010
    Naples, FL.
    Full Name:
    Brian
    i think i am. red f430 (with surf board). going to be a great day!

10. flyinglakland

flyinglakland Karting

Sep 16, 2010
    Boy I couldnt find the stupid place with all the roads closed!
    Does anyone know of any other car meets in the Cincinnati?

11. amstokesdb9

Oct 4, 2009
    Arlington
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    It should be nice tomorrow morning, you should try again! The easiest way to go is to take Columbia Parkway to the Pricinct on Delta. Go past that and take a right on Kellogg/Riverside. Follow that for about a mile along the river and Fuel is on your right. You can't miss it.

The most popular time seems to be 1030-1100 right now.

12. flyinglakland

flyinglakland Karting

Sep 16, 2010
    I really wish I could, but I am going to check out a bigger ride. :D The CEO of Pepsi is coming into KHAO tomorrow morning, and she is bringing her Global 5000. Please take pics of the event for me! I'll stop by kenwood again tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully get a glimps of a LFA?

13. sshorty

sshorty Karting

May 23, 2004
    Independence, KY
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I won't be at Cars & Coffee this week, but will definitely be there next week. There was a good showing last week with a nice variety of cars from multiple marquees. As the Spring progresses, the turnout should could continue to grow. If you do not know how to get there, I would be willing to meet on a main road and you can follow me.

14. amstokesdb9

Oct 4, 2009
    Arlington
    Full Name:
    Nathan
  15. sshorty

sshorty Karting

May 23, 2004
    Independence, KY
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Nice pics. I will be there next Saturday, unless our landscaper decided to bring the fill for our backyard on Saturday. Them I'm probably going to have to miss another week. The Aston was nice.

16. flyinglakland

flyinglakland Karting

Sep 16, 2010
    Is this still going on guys?