Charlottesville, VA Area | FerrariChat

Charlottesville, VA Area

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by BlueC2, Feb 6, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BlueC2

BlueC2 Rookie

Oct 31, 2007
    Charlottesville, VA
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Hi,

Any FChatters local to the Charlottesville, VA area? I am on the hunt for a gated 360 coupe in TDF blue and would love to connect with some owners prior to making a purchase. Anyway, if you are in the area and would be interested in getting together please let me know.

Thanks,
    Ryan

2. BillP00

BillP00 Formula 3
    Owner

Apr 23, 2007
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Bill
    PM sent.

Bill P.

3. BlueC2

BlueC2 Rookie

Oct 31, 2007
    Charlottesville, VA
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    I guess there aren't many Ferrari owners in this area despite a significant bit of wealth. From the folks I have spoken with there is only 1 355 spyder around. Anyone know of any others?

Does anyone have any experience with Foreign Affairs in Staunton, VA? I think they maintain the 355 that I have heard is around and they seem to be the only option for Ferrari service short of driving the 2.5 hrs to the DC dealership.

https://foreignaffairs.us/

Thank you for your help.
    Ryan

4. e46m3

e46m3 Karting

Jul 20, 2006
    DC
    Full Name:
    Ravi
    there's quite a few owners in the richmond area, and that's a bit shorter of a drive for you. Some reputable shops in that area, but I have no actual experience

5. SVLT

SVLT Karting

Sep 29, 2017
    Full Name:
    Julian Sutton
    You would be surprised. I know there is one 288 GTO around Charlottesville. The same guy also owns a McLaren F1. So you never know what else is around.

6. VA_Alfa

VA_Alfa Karting

Jun 20, 2009
    Waynesboro, VA
    Full Name:
    Alex Sullivan
    Hello Ryan, I am in Waynesboro with my 78 308 GTS. Send me a PM if you are still around and let's get together.

7. Sporcare

Sporcare Rookie

Mar 31, 2022
    Ivy, VA
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I had a guy pass by me on Morgantown Rd in Ivy yesterday, in what appeared to be 50’s Monza Spider. Not your run of the mill Ferrari sighting, to say the least.
    It had to be a kit, right ?

E60 M5 likes this.
  8. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
  9. 993vision

993vision Rookie

Sep 23, 2006
    I am in Charlottesville and have a 488. Would love to connect with other Fchat members. Feel free to send a PM.

10. SVLT

SVLT Karting

Sep 29, 2017
    Full Name:
    Julian Sutton