Challenge club racing 2012 | FerrariChat

Challenge club racing 2012

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by Dr_ferrari, Nov 4, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dr_ferrari

Dr_ferrari Formula 3
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Nov 2, 2003
    Pocono Sportscar
    Full Name:
    Jim McGee
    #1 Dr_ferrari, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I want to take a moment on here to thank John, Kim, Mellissa and all of their group for doing such a great job in organizing the 2012 season. The 2011 season was great as well but you guys really stepped it up and made the 2012 a memorable one. and the NOLA event was just spectacular.

The Abarth enduro was a blast.

All of our clients had a great time, were all safe, improved their driving and enjoyed the events which is what it is all about.

I have been involved with the Ferrari Challenge since its inception and was an Official with Ferrari north america from day one. this series reminds me how that series started and it looks as The Challenge club Racing is off to a great start.

This was our first trip to New Orleans and cant wait to go back next year.

Many thanks and look forward to next year!!

Jim McGee - Pocono Sportscar
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. johnhoughtaling

johnhoughtaling Formula 3

Nov 6, 2002
    New Orleans
    Full Name:
    John William H.
  3. Paul430c

Paul430c Karting

May 26, 2004
    Virginia
    What a great video teaser. Congrats to Barnstorm Cinema for the great work. I also look forward to the full length version.

I also want to extend my thanks to John, Kim, Melissa, the CCR 2012 sponsors and NOLA Motorsports Park for a great event!