Cerebral Palsy Car Show and Concours d'Elegance | FerrariChat

Cerebral Palsy Car Show and Concours d'Elegance

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by andymo1972, Apr 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. andymo1972

andymo1972 Formula Junior

Mar 9, 2004
    Ft Lauderdale, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy L
    Anyone here going to this car show on June 6th? It sounds like a wonderful cause and should be a great time. It is at Arapahoe Community College and there is a $30 entry fee that benefits the CP of CO. If anyone wants more details or the registration form, let me know. From the form it seems like the Ferrari Club is goint to be at the event already but since I'm new, I haven't heard anything about it and figured I'd pass it along on the forum and see if we could get a huge turnout.

Andy
    360 Modena

2. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna

I'm going. In fact, my company is going to be one of the sponsors. It's going to be great.

3. hardtop

hardtop F1 World Champ

Jan 31, 2002
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Dave
    It's a good show. A great excuse to get together and BS about cars not to mention look at all the great cars of various makes there. There is judging if you want. The local Fcar club judges the Fcars using Fcar standards (originality being most important). Last year I helped Bill Orth judge and learned a lot about taking bribes etc. I will have the 328 GTB.

Dave

4. Caruso360

Caruso360 Karting

May 1, 2003
    Boys, Boys , Boys; The cause is great. The so called car enthusiasts that show up are problematic and quite ignorant about how to act at an event like this. Look but don't touch is a lesson that the majority of them were never taught. I attended this show last year and one of the looky loo's was trying to peel the Scuderia Ferrari emblem off the side of my car. That was just one incident during the course of the day. Another knucklehead thought that his admission charge included opening the driver side door and sitting behind the wheel with a BIG GULP. If you don't mind being a policeman or a hitman for a day it's a worthy cause. Make sure you bring your yellow plastic "DO NOT CROSS CRIME SCENE" tape. I do hope you all have a better experience than I had.

5. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    for the first time in years, I'll not attend that show. My car is usually the main deal for Cerebral palsy since they sell rides for the track.. This year, I'll be at the Players Run leaving New York the same week end.
    It's a great event and the F.cars are always in great numbers.

Roland
    F40LM