Cavillino Lucheon Invite: Jan 24th | FerrariChat

Cavillino Lucheon Invite: Jan 24th

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Sloan83qv, Jan 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sloan83qv

Sloan83qv F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 8, 2001
    with BIG Dave M.
    Full Name:
    Little Dave M.
    For those that are planning on attending the Cavillino Classic Concours on Saturday the 24th of January there will be a special luncheon at a nearby restaurant. This luncheon is a far better choice than the $25 bag lunch you get at the Breakers. Last year we had over 35 attend the lunch.

This year Paul Bianco will make all arrangements, as I will be unable to attend. I know that it will not be the same without me but Paul and Martin will try very hard to make it enjoyable.

Lunch Details:

Our Cavallino Concours lunch group will meet on January 24, 2004 at 12:30 at Chuck & Harolds Restaurant (same as last year) 207 Royal Poinciana Way, Palm Beach, FL.

The restaurant is located 1 block directly north of The Breakers. (very short walk)

Paul Bianco will arrange for a special menu for our group and it will offer many choices. The prices are reasonable and everyone will be billed for what they order.

*It is important for Paul B. to give the restaurant a headcount by Tuesday January 20th. I am sure Paul will be able to assist late decisions but please RSVP ASAP.

Please contact Paul Bianco at:

561-277-1206 office
    561-339-3875 cell
    [email protected]

Thanks Paul B. for doing this and keeping a tradition alive, it can only get bigger and better!

2. Sloan83qv

Sloan83qv F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 8, 2001
    with BIG Dave M.
    Full Name:
    Little Dave M.