cauley ferrari | Page 5 | FerrariChat

cauley ferrari

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by ferrari for me, Oct 27, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    i've found in life, what comes around, goes around.

2. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Its quite obvious from the get go that this "ferrari for me" guy is just starting stuff. Why has everyone dignified his meaningless thread with 6 pages worth of responses? The only one that has a duty to respond is Kizdan and that’s because his creditability is threatened.

I'd like to think we know Dan a bit better than this.
    People can argue the ethics of this transaction all they want but we cant know the full story simply because we weren’t there.

3. tfazio

tfazio Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 20, 2004
    Michigan
    I agree with you completely. Dan has posted over 1500 times. He doesn't use the board as free advertising to get more sales. I think that shows he has integrity. (BTW I have no problems with paid sponsors posting ads or starting threads here- I know that has come up in a new thread recently) Dan has many satisfied customers. I have gotten to know a few of them here on fchat. As far as we know he has had one dissatisfied customer with the Lambo of Dallas guy. (I don't count Ferrari for me because his story just isn't making sense). With every story their are two sides to it. Both have given their side and now you can conclude what you want. It is over. There is no need for people who don't know Dan or have not dealt with him to come on here and question his ethics. Dan has worked too hard and been a great member here to be subjected to abuse from people who have no clue what type of person he is. I think it is time for this thread to stop.

4. kaz550

kaz550 Formula 3

Jun 21, 2005
    Richmond Hill
    Full Name:
    Zak
    i cant believe i wasted my life reading this thread well some of the stupid posts from ppl here

anyways i dont know Dan but i was at Cauley about a year ago and had nothing but amazing customer service, everyone answered my questions and were more than happy to show me their inventory

if i were looking for a mint used Ferrari/Maserati Cauley would be one of the first places that i would look for one

keep it up guys