Cars for possible test articles? | FerrariChat

Cars for possible test articles?

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by v15ben, Aug 14, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. v15ben

v15ben Formula 3

Aug 12, 2004
    Yorkshire, UK
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Hi everyone
    I am currently trying to set up a website with various examples of my journalism so that I can hopefully get a few articles together and send them to various editors, magazines, websites etc for evaluation and possible publication.
    I have decided that a sensible basis for an article based on motoring is either one on the theme of a special car (one with historical pedigree or simply a super exotic vehicle which you don't come across every week) or a review of a special event or collection.
    I have been searching around various forums for inspiration and I have found a few events coming up and of course the Fox Collection in Melbourne is another possible option.
    The question I put to everyone here is,
    Do you know of or own any special cars or plan to attend any special events which may fit the description I have given above.
    I have always been a car fanatic and would love to be able to talk to owners and enjoy their cars with them.
    Would it be possible for me to meet up with anyone on this forum, at events or meets etc and simply chat about their special car (s),their passion for motoring and motoring experiences in general?
    Sadly I could not pay anyone for the privilege of seeing their cars so the only realistic benefit for anyone would be the chance to simply enjoy talking about cars and let me write a piece about the vehicle to add to my collection and hopefully reach publication at some time in the future.
    I am currently based in Sydney and will be in Melbourne for the week beginning September 27th. If anyone would consider letting me see their cars or even just chat about cars for a few mintues, I would be so grateful to them for the opportunity.
    Please email or PM me off board or add to the thread if you are interested.
    Thank You for your time
    Ben