Cars & Coffee - Saturday March 8th, 9am - 11am, Burger Fuel, Jumeirah Beach Road | FerrariChat

Cars & Coffee - Saturday March 8th, 9am - 11am, Burger Fuel, Jumeirah Beach Road

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by Evsy, Mar 4, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Evsy

Evsy Rookie

Mar 4, 2014
    Welcome to our second Cars & Coffee event which will be held at the Burger Fuel on Jumeirah Beach Road (opposite Saga Mall) on Saturday March 8th, 9am - 11am.

Everyone is more than welcome to attend with their car or without their car. Its just going to be a bunch of like minded petrol heads who love any excuse to get out the house and into their car and meet up with friends for a good old chin wag and a coffee.

Last month we had 35 cars ranging from vintage Porsches to a McLaren P1 and this time we hope to have 40+ with one of the greatest Supercars ever built already confirmed to attend.

We will be bringing a selection of our cars like last time and have already spoken to a lot of people who attended last month and new people so there should be a great selection of old and new, stock and tuned cars for everyone to have a good look over and chat about.

Please get behind this event and support it! We look forward to seeing you all there!

2. vaderinc

vaderinc Formula Junior

Jul 6, 2010
    Dubai, UAE
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Burger Fuel wouldn't be on my "top 20 places to get coffee" list ... Heck it wouldn't even be on my "top 20 places to get a burger" list ... So what gives?

Other than that I would love to attend :)

3. ffeverd

ffeverd F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Vancouver, Canada
    Some photos would be nice :)