Cars coffee and pizza! | FerrariChat

Cars coffee and pizza!

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Whatupdoc, Aug 25, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Whatupdoc

Whatupdoc Karting

Feb 17, 2020
    Hey everyone in Tampa Bay Area, just a couple of events to let you all know about this weekend.

8/29 from 9-11 am Detail garage in Tampa

8/30 from 11-2 pm at Pizza Rock in Brandon is hosted by one of our own. One free drink and pizza specials available.

Hope to see you there, if anyone is in St Pete and wants to drive together, feel free to send me a message- plan on going to both

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

2. Staylor33813

Staylor33813 Rookie

Jan 14, 2014
    Florida
    Pizza Rock has excellent pizza and the $9.99 pizza special for car owners is a steal!!

3. mdrums

mdrums Formula 3

Jun 11, 2006
    Tampa FL
    Late to this.. need to look at this forum more often. I didn't see this on the Facebook Tampa Exotics c page either... bummer

4. Whatupdoc

Whatupdoc Karting

Feb 17, 2020
    Sorry about that! I’ll make sure to post it daily before the event next time

5. mdrums

mdrums Formula 3

Jun 11, 2006
    Tampa FL
    No problem...let me know... I can also post to the Tampa Exotic car page on Facebook if you like.

6. Brewersprts

Brewersprts Karting

Aug 23, 2015
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Donnie
    I really gotta start getting on here more.

I have been waiting for car things things to get up and going again.

7. Brewersprts

Brewersprts Karting

Aug 23, 2015
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Donnie
    Are either one of these going to be regularly scheduled, on going things?

8. mdrums

mdrums Formula 3

Jun 11, 2006
    Tampa FL
    Would be cool....I somehow miss out on any events. They don’t pop up on Facebook or IG for some reason. I’m more interested in track events or Autocross but a parking lot meet is fun sometimes.

9. Staylor33813

Staylor33813 Rookie

Jan 14, 2014
    Florida
    Cars and Pizza is normally the last Sunday of the month. The Exotic Brunch is normally second Sunday of the month, as well as a bunch of normal cars and coffees that go on various Saturdays of the month in the Tampa Bay Area

10. Whatupdoc

Whatupdoc Karting

Feb 17, 2020
    https://facebook.com/events/s/september-cars-and-pizza/348798036237615/?ti=icl

Here is the Facebook event for the cars and pizza this month (September 27th)

I plan on being there, it’s a fun time and surprisingly good pizza (thin crust napolitano style). Hosted by a Ferrari Sarasota/Tampa bay driver’s group member, great guy.

Hope to see you all there!

Mark(study) likes this.