Cars, Coffee, and Karts - Southeast Michigan Monthly Meet | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Cars, Coffee, and Karts - Southeast Michigan Monthly Meet

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by DSrugis, Jun 29, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DSrugis

DSrugis Rookie

Mar 7, 2010
    Next meet is June 4th. See you there.

Dave

2. DSrugis

DSrugis Rookie

Mar 7, 2010
    36 hour reminder for the meet on Saturday morning.

3. mr2speedracer

mr2speedracer Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Nate
    This is the first one that I can make (should be able to at least) If anyone wants to cruise down from the ann arbor area let me know.

4. DSrugis

DSrugis Rookie

Mar 7, 2010
  5. DSrugis

DSrugis Rookie

Mar 7, 2010
    3 day reminder. See you this Saturday.

Dave

6. DSrugis

DSrugis Rookie

Mar 7, 2010
    Next meet is August 6th. See you there.

Dave

7. DSrugis

DSrugis Rookie

Mar 7, 2010
    See you on Saturday the 6th.

Dave

8. envytheZ06

envytheZ06 Karting

Sep 11, 2010
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Calvin
    any other ferraris want to come august 6th? my dad was thinking about taking his scuderia.

9. DSrugis

DSrugis Rookie

Mar 7, 2010
    Starting our meets back up on March 31st (pulled April's 1 week earlier to move it off of a holiday weekend). Time to show off those new rides. Hope to see you there.

Dave

10. DSrugis

DSrugis Rookie

Mar 7, 2010
    First meet of the season tomorrow!

Saturday, April 6th 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM, will be the first Car Show of the year. Car Shows will be held on the first Saturday of every month during the summer. Come see a wide variety of awesome cars with usually over 100 in attendance - all makes and models are welcome.

Kart 2 Kart will be offering a discount on Pro Karts during the show for $15 per session! There is no cost to attend or show your vehicle.

Kart 2 Kart
    42705 Van Dyke
    Sterling Heights, MI 48314

11. XR4Tim

XR4Tim Formula 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Medina, OH
    How late do people normally stay? I'd like to stop by tomorrow, but I have to drop my wife off at DTW, so I wouldn't make it to Kart 2 Kart until probably 11:15 or so.

12. DSrugis

DSrugis Rookie

Mar 7, 2010
    First meet of the 2014 season is this Saturday the 5th. 8:30-12 at Kart2Kart in Sterling Heights. Spread the word.

Right now, we have 200 people confirmed on facebook with another 100 maybes....not including the non-facebook people (over 1500 facebook group members) I am fairly certain we will be running low on parking spots.

The weather looks dry...a little cold but that's nothing new for us this year. Should be a great first meet of the season.

Dave