Cars & Caffe's 'Festival Italiano IV' - Sunday, May 16th | FerrariChat

Cars & Caffe's 'Festival Italiano IV' - Sunday, May 16th

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by tboniello, Apr 29, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tboniello

tboniello Formula Junior

Jul 17, 2012
    Miami, FL/North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Hi everyone,

I hope you are well - it has been some time since I've posted an event on here but this one is always popular with the Ferrari crowd.

Following last year's Covid hiatus, I am excited to announce the return of Festival Italiano on Sunday, May 16th presented by Wide World Ferrari and Hagerty. This is a Concours style event for vintage and exotic Italian sports cars.

There are some changes to the event for this year's iteration, highlighted by the first ever curated theme: Celebrating the 30th Anniversary of the Lamborghini Diablo. Several Diablo variants, from the early coupe, to the VT Roadster, from the SV to the 6.0 are expected to be part of this special display, along with other vintage Lamborghinis. Of course Ferrari will be a prominent class as always!

The event is now being held at the beautiful Englewood Field Club in Englewood, NJ. Italian-themed food, wine, cigars and more will be offered during throughout the day. As with years past, awards will be given to top cars in each class, as well as People's Choice and Best in Show.

Are you sold yet? Well if you are and would like to have your Italian considered for the display, please visit the registration site or e-mail [email protected] for more information. Spectator tickets can also be purchased on the registration site.

I hope to see many of you on the 16th.

Best regards,
    Tony

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Falcon7x

Falcon7x Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 20, 2012
    Flight Level 450
    Full Name:
    Stew
    Was a great gathering Tony!