SA - Cars and Candy, October the 28th in North San Antonio | FerrariChat

SA Cars and Candy, October the 28th in North San Antonio

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Bigilo, Oct 24, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bigilo

Bigilo Karting

Sep 28, 2013
    San Antonio, Texas
    This was Emailed to me and while I have no association with the show, I thought it deserved to be posted here, the location is just north of the San Antonio International Airport. The weather is predicted to be beautiful on Sunday so I believe it's going to be an impressive show.
    (Below is cut and pasted from the email)

Alamo South Texas FCA-I wanted to let you know of a great event coming up for a great cause. Cars and Candy will be on 28 Oct 18 at the Blossom Athletic Center from 11-4. Please see the flying in the link below.

This event is sponsored by De Novo. De Novo was established to assist the marginalized and homeless in crating a new beginning for their lives. Their goal is to help move individuals from a life supported by social services to one of self-sufficiency. Registration is $25 online (early bird ends 25 Oct) and $35 on site. Click the link below for more details and thanks for your support!

It should be noted that the local Volkswagen, I mean, Porsche club called us out and said they would have more members show up because we couldn't get enough Ferrari's started to attend. I think they have horse envy with their cute Stuttgart horsy and all (sorry Tifosi AND Porsche owners), but seriously, are we going to take that?

Attached Files: