F8 - Carbonio F8 Tributo No-Drill Front License Plate Mount Released | FerrariChat

F8 Carbonio F8 Tributo No-Drill Front License Plate Mount Released

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Carbonio, Mar 11, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    #1 Carbonio, Mar 11, 2020
    Last edited: May 1, 2020
    Carbonio is proud to announce the release of their No-Drill front license plate mount for the F8 coupe and spider models.

As some of you may know Carbonio Design & Engineering has been a sponsor here on FerrariChat for over a decade and specializes in offering zero damage front license mounting solutions for most Ferrari's from 1948-present. Our mounts are sold by Official Ferrari Dealers worldwide and offer a true no-drill solution to mounting a front license plate.

The F8 posed some real tricky engineering challenges and we are happy to say that we overcame them all. Initial prototypes have undergone many miles of successful testing and production has been authorized for manufacture.

If you have an F8 coming be sure to tell your dealer to NOT DRILL YOUR BUMPER! Carbonio has your solution.

Here is a link to the product page with more information and the ability to order (in stock and ready to ship).

https://carbonio.com/collections/ferrari/products/ferrari-f8-tributo-license-plate-mount

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    F8 deliveries may be delayed but we are still on track to deliver pre-orders of F8 license plate brackets before the end of April. The initial run is almost sold out and we are not sure how the coronavirus shut downs will affect our next production cycle. Just an FYI for anyone sitting on the fence.

In the meantime here are a couple of more photos shot a few weeks ago of the license plate installed on a grey F8.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Jcmd likes this.
  3. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
  4. Rexcat458

Rexcat458 Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2019
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Looks awesome! I have one of their no drill plate mountings for my 2015 458 Italia. It is very well made and works as advertised - perfectly. The overall quality of the materials is excellent as well.

Disclaimer: I don’t know these blokes and I paid regular price for my plate mounting unit. I’m just a very satisfied customer... Cheers bruddah’s.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

5. Lovedriving

Lovedriving Karting

Jul 14, 2018
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Eric D'Amours
    I have one of their no screw mounts for my 458. They’re just fantastic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Labman likes this.
  6. Labman

Labman F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 25, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Agree. Easy on - easy off.

7. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    Thank you for the kind words guys. We take a lot of pride in our designs and the F8 is one we are really happy with.

8. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    Our local dealership contacted us today with a special request. Two F8's were delivered and they were in a rush to deliver them to customers and they had run out of brackets. We drove them some new inventory and took the opportunity to shoot a quick video showing the fast on and off of our new F8 license plate bracket.

9. MANDALAY

MANDALAY F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

May 23, 2013
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    ANGELO
    Great design. Like my 488GTB version

10. PTG1

PTG1 Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2017
    UK
    Full Name:
    Pete
    It says pre order but, are you actually shipping them out now right away? I have one on my 458 but caught it going over a ramp and it got all bent up so it doesn't sit great now, it was excellent before I messed it up though and I'll certainly buy for the F8

11. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    The website was updated last week to show that the F8 front license plate mount is IN STOCK and ready to ship. We also edited the original post to remove mention of pre-order.

12. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    With more and more F8's being delivered worldwide orders of our plate mount have been strong and we have been able to stay ahead of the demand with brackets in stock.

If you have an F8 coming or if you have received one and need to fit a front license plate check out our solution. We ship worldwide and orders go out within one day of being placed. Order online at:

https://carbonio.com/collections/ferrari/products/ferrari-f8-tributo-license-plate-mount

13. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    Today we got a telephone call from a livid F8 owner that went to pick their car up and the dealer had plunged a drill into the bumper and put 2 holes in his brand new and totally original car in order to mount the front license plate!!!!! He is currently debating on telling the dealer to get him another car rather than accept a repair. In the meantime he ordered two F8 brackets (one each for his coupe and coming spider).

If you have an incoming car please be sure to tell your dealer to NOT DRILL YOUR BUMPER! Most front license plate jurisdictions require that a dealer deliver a car with a front plate properly fitted. As always we have no drill front license plate mounting solutions for most Ferrari's :)

https://carbonio.com/collections/ferrari

14. ntatfas

ntatfas Karting

Apr 27, 2011
    UK
    I purchased this and asked my dealer to fit it, they loved it. No affiliation, just a happy customer.

Carbonio likes this.
  15. premierminister

Mar 8, 2013
    Germany
    Does anybody know if a discount code for Carbonio website is available at the moment?

16. Dazed2day

Dazed2day Karting

Jun 9, 2021
    Full Name:
    Fred
    I don’t have a discount code, but I have a brand new one that I’m trying to sell… it’s been opened but never mounted. DM me if you’re interested.

17. m2o2

m2o2 Rookie

Aug 30, 2015
  18. MalibuGuy

MalibuGuy F1 Veteran

Sep 18, 2007
  19. 05F430F1

05F430F1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2005
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida
    Full Name:
    Todd
    MalibuGuy and AD211 like this.
  20. m2o2

m2o2 Rookie

Aug 30, 2015
    Probably You're right - DIY is the only solution ...:(

21. MalibuGuy

MalibuGuy F1 Veteran

Sep 18, 2007
    Carbonio product looks pretty sharp!

(I also did a homemade one for the 458. Parking ticket guy saw me put it on and he came up to me and told me I was The Man! I thought he was going to give me a ticket)