Carbonio F12 Carbon Fiber Engine Bay / Front Spoiler Bundle SPECIAL | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Carbonio F12 Carbon Fiber Engine Bay / Front Spoiler Bundle SPECIAL

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by Carbonio, Dec 3, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    Thank you for your interest. Regarding quality please do not take our word for it and search the forums. Carbonio has been a sponsor on Ferrari Chat for over a decade and there are lots of people who have chimed in with their positive feedback. As a company we are closing in on 20 years in business and are core clientele is the automotive OEM including several luxury manufacturers. As advertised the carbon parts we offer are a 100% PERFECT MATCH to OEM Ferrari carbon fiber. In fact we use the exact same materials, from the same suppliers Ferrari uses and Ferrari Dealers quite often fit our products to cars sold and serviced from their dealerships.

Where we do differ from Ferrari is that we pack our carbon in plain white boxes whereas the boxes Ferrari uses is printed with a yellow ink that appears to be more valuable than pure gold (thus explaining the exorbitant prices they charge :D). In all seriousness our parts are in no way inferior to Ferrari pieces and the customer feedback you will find on us will support this.

Attached are some more photos showing the weave up close and the detail work on our carbon. Our website has more information including shipping information and returns options. If you require more clarification or some specific piece of information / photo please email us at [email protected]

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. x z8

x z8 Formula Junior

Nov 22, 2009
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    i am trying to purchase. Discount code F12FCHAT not working.

3. x z8

x z8 Formula Junior

Nov 22, 2009
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    So I purchased the CF engine pieces at your retail which was $3,995 with the free ad-ons (CF Front lip and filters). The order was then cancelled by your firm because I was later told that the bonus was based on your old sales price- not your current one. BTW, it’s unusual to renege on a retail deal- as the purchase went through and was paid for. Regardless- I am fine if you don’t want to do that deal.

My question is this- what discount can you offer for FERRARI Chat members that are only interested in the CF engine pieces that are on your website for $3,995?

4. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    Upon receipt of your order we immediately realized a website problem that caused the coupon code to operate incorrectly. This happens occasionally and we appropriately refund over-charges , just as in this instance, we telephoned to personally explain when a customer was under-charged. The final transaction is based on our advertised retail prices and the customer is given the choice to proceed. In this case the customer declined and was immediately refunded.

The original post has never been edited and clearly indicates the RETAIL price of the kit to be $4950 (retail has NEVER been $3,995) and lists the retail value of the extra items being included as part of the deal. It also indicates that the offer cannot be combined with any other offer.

To answer the question, F-Chatters are extended 10% off their orders which applies also to SALE items (items temporarily listed at a discount from retail) but does not apply to items listed as CLEARANCE in their title. Any other interested F-Chatters wanting this discount should PM us for the discount code to use on our website.

At present we still have the one full F-Chat bundle for the F12 originally advertised on this thread available for sale. With driving season just around the corner we do not expect it to last long :)

5. x z8

x z8 Formula Junior

Nov 22, 2009
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    I was asking if you would give me a FChat discount from your sale price of $3,995 for the CF engine parts.

The retail price for the CF engine bay parts was listed on your website at $3,995 (for months) and showed a $1,000 sale reduction from $4,995.

I paid for this via your website with the coupon code you provided which added the front lip and spoiler for no extra charge.

You then canceled and refunded my payment because you made an error- in that you only meant to offer the free merchandise if I paid your full retail price.

Now- you have punished me by raising the price (removing the sale) on your website by $1,000 ($3,995 to $4,995) for the CF engine parts.

No good deed goes unpunished.

6. x z8

x z8 Formula Junior

Nov 22, 2009
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Carbonio above said they never had the CF engine parts in their website for $3,950. That’s just not true. I will post an image from the purchase.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    Jeffrey,

I am one of the owners here and am the person who took your order and your calls last Friday. I have not been involved in monitoring this post but have now read it in it's entirety and wish to point out a few things for clarity.

The Carbon Zone was on sale for an extended period of time at a reduced price of $3950 (from $4950 retail originally). This sale was active when you ordered and we have never said or implied otherwise. That sale has since ended.

We are offering a much better discount than 1. specifically for F Chatters who want to bundle the Carbon Zone with a lip spoiler. Details of this offer are adequately covered in the first post of this thread.

1 and 2 are two separate promotions. The original post on this thread clearly indicated that promotions cannot be combined. When you ordered the discounts were accidentally stacked by our online store. We caught this error before shipping, called you immediately to explain and asked how you wished to proceed. You asked for a refund which we processed same day.

I believe that the above is very easy to understand, that I explained it clearly when we spoke and that you are now cherry-picking words on this thread and on our website to make it seem as if we are doing something underhanded. If you have any further questions please contact us directly as this will be our final comment to you on this thread.

Kind Regards,
    Paul

8. x z8

x z8 Formula Junior

Nov 22, 2009
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Paul

A few clarifications are in order:
    1. Thank you for correcting the earlier comment by your representative who said the CF engine bay was never available for the lower price.
    2. I find it conspicuous that the sale price on the CF engine bay parts coincidentally ended after my purchase and refund.
    3. I always wanted the deal as contracted and paid in full by my credit card. Your firm did not want to complete the deal so you refunded the money- as I did not want to pay the additional $1,000.
    4. I then asked on this forum if I could get a FChat discount if I only purchased the CF engine bay parts- A discount from the $3,995 price when I placed the order (which included the free CF spoiler lip and filters- that I am no longer receiving)
    5. I was told I could get a 10% discount- except that you coincidentally raised the price by $1,000.
    6. Net impact: Not only do I not get the freebies as originally contracted- but you now want to charge me more than your original price at the time I placed my order. Hence- no good deed goes unpunished.
    These are the facts. Do you really think this is the right way to treat a customer?

Buyer beware- indeed.

9. Carbonio

Carbonio Formula 3

Dec 1, 2009
    A fellow F-Chatter and long time customer just got an F12 and today bought the last F-Chat F12 bundle. In addition to the special items, he picked up a set of our extended shift paddles. Many of our customers see these as must have items and this gentleman is no different as this is the 4th Ferrari he has gotten these for :)

For anyone not familiar with them here is a link to the product page. Perfect match to OEM Ferrari Carbon Fiber and they TRANSFORM the driving experience and are universally loved by customers:

https://carbonio.com/collections/ferrari/products/ferrari-f12-challenge-shift-paddles

Image Unavailable, Please Login