Cara & Coffee - Williamsburg, VA | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Cara & Coffee - Williamsburg, VA

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by jfortner, Aug 23, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jfortner

jfortner Karting

Apr 28, 2010
    Lanexa, VA
    Full Name:
    Joe A Fortner
    Ravi:
    As usual - Great Shots!
    JAF

Life is good; it's better if you're driving a Ferrari

2. jfortner

jfortner Karting

Apr 28, 2010
    Lanexa, VA
    Full Name:
    Joe A Fortner
    Sam:
    At the C&C on 19 November you mentioned a possible dinner following the evnet in December. Any update on that? And is there a mechanism other than facebook for us to sign up?
    Thanks.
    JAF

Life is good; it's better if you're driving a Ferrari

3. Darkpath

Darkpath Rookie

Feb 9, 2011
    Williamsburg VA
    Full Name:
    Sam Stevens

I received not one reply to that sign up... I thought folks would be really interested in it - but not one reply...

4. Darkpath

Darkpath Rookie

Feb 9, 2011
    Williamsburg VA
    Full Name:
    Sam Stevens
    Got Hot-rod??

So far, We're on for tomorrow... Hope to see some of you at Williamsburg Crossing tomorrow - Cars & Coffee Williamsburg will be at the shopping center on the corner of 199 and Hwy 5... 8- 10 AM Please check Facebook and or our website at www.carsandcoffeewilliamsburg.com before leaving in the AM in case of weather.

This is our last opportunity to get together in 2011. If rained out, that's it for December - next weekend is Christmas eve. So come on out one more time and get your car on! See you tomorrow!

C&C Wmbg

UPDATE: This is not the BLOOM at University Square - but instead at Williamsburg Crossing

5. jfortner

jfortner Karting

Apr 28, 2010
    Lanexa, VA
    Full Name:
    Joe A Fortner
    Sam:
    Are we on for 21 January 2012?
    Regards
    JAF

6. Darkpath

Darkpath Rookie

Feb 9, 2011
    Williamsburg VA
    Full Name:
    Sam Stevens
    Rain is in the forecast for our event tomorrow, Saturday the 21st. However, the news this morning indicates we should only get rain overnight - but the rain should move out after 4 AM before returning sometime around noon.

I feel we can fit the event in between the showers. So for now I say we are a GO!

I will monitor the situation through the day, so check back on Facebook and at the website for any changes before leaving home... I hope to see you all tomorrow at the Williamsburg Crossing - corner of Highways 199 and 5 in Williamsburg VA. See you there!

www.carsandcoffeewilliamsburg.com

7. Darkpath

Darkpath Rookie

Feb 9, 2011
    Williamsburg VA
    Full Name:
    Sam Stevens
    Wow, here it is Friday and the weather forecast sounds great... a forecast high of a balmy 58 and partly sunny - In February! Last month we saw a Prowler, this month one of our patrons is threatening to bring out a Tesla, so the rest of us should bring our cameras.. Lets call February a warm up for March. Remember to SAVE the DATE of March 17th for the Spring Xtreme event! Lets bring 1,000,000 horse power out for a cup of coffee in Williamsburg. See you all tomorrow!

Need directions: Check the yellow sticky on the website for a map...
    Cars and Coffee Williamsburg

We're On!! C&C Wmbg

8. amstokesdb9

amstokesdb9 Formula Junior

Oct 4, 2009
    Arlington
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    Wow, that is a good showing! Are those Lamborghinis local?

9. jfortner

jfortner Karting

Apr 28, 2010
    Lanexa, VA
    Full Name:
    Joe A Fortner
    The vast majority of the cars are local and nearby regional. The blue Lambo, for example, lives in Virginia Beach, VA. We have attendees from the Richmond area and a lot from the Williamsburg local area. Occasionally we have folks from NOVA and Maryland. It's getting to be a pretty good event.

JAF

Life is good;; it's better if you're driving a Ferrari.

10. Darkpath

Darkpath Rookie

Feb 9, 2011
    Williamsburg VA
    Full Name:
    Sam Stevens
    On Facebook?? If you plan on coming out to C&C Wmbg in the near future, why not make it March 17th. (St Paddy's Day) The Call is out to all Facebook sports car enthusiasts to try to make this event as we are shooting to lure 1,000,000 horsepower to Williamsburg that day. There may not be a pot -o- gold, but there will be sponsors and raffles... So why not join us and make C&C Williamsburg a part of your weekend blarney! Find sign up here.. Follow the simple instructions to sign up and add your horsepower to the total.

https://www.facebook.com/messages/?action=read&tid=id.291642280894259#!/events/354060821278704/

Event Coordinator - C&C Wmbg

11. e46m3

e46m3 Karting

Jul 20, 2006
    DC
    Full Name:
    Ravi
    Thought I'd inject a little life back into this thread and allow anyone with a facebook account to have a look at some of the photos I took during this past Saturday's event. The link below will redirect you to a public photo folder (as I believe I've over-extended my photo posting on this forum) on facebook for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

Thanks to Sam Stevens and The Coffeehouse, who organized and played host for yet another wonderful Cars & Coffee turnout. Thanks to everyone who came out and enjoyed the beautiful Saturday morning weather!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151420847305444.827115.664750443&type=3

12. Darkpath

Darkpath Rookie

Feb 9, 2011
    Williamsburg VA
    Full Name:
    Sam Stevens