Cara & Coffee - Williamsburg, VA | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Cara & Coffee - Williamsburg, VA

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by jfortner, Aug 23, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Darkpath

Darkpath Rookie

Feb 9, 2011
    Williamsburg VA
    Full Name:
    Sam Stevens
    C&C Williamsburg is now live and on the web under it's own domain name..

See it here: http://www.carsandcoffeewilliamsburg.com

Don't forget to update your browser bookmarks...

Event coordinators: C&C Wmbg

2. e46m3

e46m3 Karting

Jul 20, 2006
    DC
    Full Name:
    Ravi
    #52 e46m3, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. Darkpath

Darkpath Rookie

Feb 9, 2011
    Williamsburg VA
    Full Name:
    Sam Stevens
    Inaugural event details
    Saturday's event is shaping up to be a real fandango! Our first event at the new location and our host: The Williamsburg Winery is behind us 100%. As most of you know by now this special event is going to run from 8-11AM an hour longer than our usual event. But we've got a lot going on to keep you smiling - as if nearly 100 cars from around the region weren't already enough.

As our thanks for your patience and understanding as we have moved yet once again in hopes of providing a reoccurring venue that you can be excited to attend... For the first time we've lined up some exciting raffles/door-prizes sure to catch your attention. Two dealership reps and goodies.. A wine tour and tasting for two. And finally a group raffle with a twist! The larger your group the more tickets for this exclusive door-prize... Picked by enthusiasts - for enthusiasts! That's all I am going to say for now except this one last teaser - if you like traveling with your group and representing in style - we found the perfect way. Come on out with your group and win your colors!

Saturday 8-11AM at the Williamsburg Winery where Cars and Coffee is the absolute best way to start your day! 5800 Wessex Hundred Williamsburg VA 23185

Http://www.carsandcoffeewilliamsburg.com

4. D11

D11 Karting

Sep 26, 2010
    Sam,

My apologies for my lack of attendance over the past few months. My Lamborghhini has been ordered and is anticipated to arrive in December. The dealership asked if they could take my Nissan GT-R early on trade, which I couldn't refuse the deal. All I have right now are our daily drivers, our Range Rover Sport and a new M3 convertible. I'll try and make it out in the coming months to the new location with the M3 for the interim before the Lambo arrives. Sounds like the events have continued to be a great success and the turnouts are growing. Keep up the great work.

5. Darkpath

Darkpath Rookie

Feb 9, 2011
    Williamsburg VA
    Full Name:
    Sam Stevens
    I am sure I speak for hundreds when I say: We'll look forward to seeing the Lambo in months to come and the M3 in the meanwhile as well. See you soon. Sam

6. Darkpath

Darkpath Rookie

Feb 9, 2011
    Williamsburg VA
    Full Name:
    Sam Stevens
    #56 Darkpath, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
    [​IMG]

7. e46m3

e46m3 Karting

Jul 20, 2006
    DC
    Full Name:
    Ravi
    #57 e46m3, Jul 29, 2011
    what's up Darren? Ravi here. Haven't visited this forum in awhile, and thought I'd post some shots from the inaugral C&C Williamsburg Winery meet. I'll be here in Charlotte for about 2 1/2 more weeks, with a trip planned to Lambo Carolinas and FCI the 8/5-7 weekend. Same time, I'll try to make it out to Charlotte's C&C event, and from here I'm flying to Cali for Monterey Car Week. See everyone in VA soon enough!

photos.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. jfortner

jfortner Karting

Apr 28, 2010
    Lanexa, VA
    Full Name:
    Joe A Fortner
    Great shots, Ravi! I look forward to seeing more.
    JAF

Life is good; it's better if you're driving a Ferrari.

9. Darkpath

Darkpath Rookie

Feb 9, 2011
    Williamsburg VA
    Full Name:
    Sam Stevens
    Hope to see some of you fellas out at the winery for our first birthday celebration this Saturday the 20th. Free raffles this month include an Interior / Exterior MacQuires detailing from Tysinger Mercedes Benz, A Custom Show board from Zboards, and a few pairs of Wine Tour and Tastings from the Williamsburg Winery just to name a few...

Come have a cup of coffee and celebrate our first year!

See you in Williamsburg!

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo15/Darkpath57/AugC_C1.jpg

10. Darkpath

Darkpath Rookie

Feb 9, 2011
    Williamsburg VA
    Full Name:
    Sam Stevens
    Theres always next month... and the month after and the month after.... That has been my vision all along - to create an event that has the legs to endure each month... One that will always be there on the same weekend and people know it will be there. Some can't come to every one - and some can come only once... between the two the lot stays full and we have a good time. Hope you come out and join us again.
    Sam

To ALL Patrons of Cars & Coffee Williamsburg:
    All who are planning on coming out should check the website Friday evening for announcements if the forecast doesn't improve.. Don't want anyone making the trip over if we have postponed to the following weekend. www.carsandcoffeewilliamsburg.com

Thanks again.

11. Darkpath

Darkpath Rookie

Feb 9, 2011
    Williamsburg VA
    Full Name:
    Sam Stevens
    For those interested in Cars & Coffee Williamsburg - you may have noticed on Facebook yesterday that I posted the November event location as: To be Announced. Effective Oct 17th with the concurrence of Jose and Russ - I sent an email terminating our association with The Williamsburg Winery. While it was for the most part - cool to hold our event there, it had it's obvious drawbacks... Waivers, Tall grass, Uneven terrain, Soft ground, etc. etc. etc. We parted amicably.

At this point it has yet to be determined where the November event may be located. We are currently in communication with 2 different venues, possibly a 3rd. I learned much about the needs of our patrons during our short stint at TWW. A decent cup of coffee with a place to rest indoors, paved parking, and easier access. Rest assured our new location will include all three - among other things made more obvious to me as a result of our move there. All these things and numerous others made me take a hard look at how much we've changed since our humble beginning. Such a disparity made the need for a move to stark to be ignored..

Cars & Coffee Williamsburg wishes to thank all those who have joined us for a morning or two in the past... for your patience and continued support during this time of transition. Please look for us on Facebook & at our website: www.carsandcoffeewilliamsburg.com for information in the coming weeks as to our new location. We hope to see you all again real soon.

Regards
    Sam Stevens Cars & Coffee Williamsburg

12. jfortner

jfortner Karting

Apr 28, 2010
    Lanexa, VA
    Full Name:
    Joe A Fortner
    Sam:
    As long as you are searching for a venue, I offer for your consideration the indoor mall at Lightfoot. This mall has a huge parking lot which is rarely full because the mall itself is lightly tenanted. It is immediately adjacent to a McDonald's so food and coffee are readily available. It is only a mile or two up route 60 from the Premier Outlet Mall where we used to meet. It is easily accessible to I-64. Something to think about.

Thanks
    JAF

13. gcthree

gcthree Formula Junior

Jul 18, 2008
    Williamsburg, Va.
    Word is from a reliable source that Kingsmill might welcome the group. They have The Mill coffee shop (great place!) at the center of the resort and across from the large central (paved!!) parking lot. It makes great sense, and there's nothing like a group of ambassadors going out and touting about the resort, right?

Importantly, you will not need to deal with the compromised environment that is the winery, nor with the owners who were only in it for the money. C&C didn't generate enough money for them, so they lost interest. For those who know, it's just more of the same from these people.

14. Darkpath

Darkpath Rookie

Feb 9, 2011
    Williamsburg VA
    Full Name:
    Sam Stevens
    #64 Darkpath, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
    As promised, Once a location for Cars & Coffee Williamsburg was located - i would make an announcement... Here it comes!

Our November event on the 19th will be held at..... Drum Roll.....

Bloom of Williamsburg
    University Square
    5251 John Tyler Hwy
    Williamsburg, VA 23185
    Phone: (757) 220-1473

http://www.bing.com/maps/?where1=5251%20John%20Tyler%20Hwy%2c+Williamsburg%2c+VA+23185

"The Coffee House": owned an operated by Adrienne Benbow, has graciously accepted our invitation to host our monthly event beginning in November and going forward.
    At the Coffee House, You'll find a warm and inviting establishment with a friendly staff willing to meet your coffee and breakfast menu needs just off our expansive, public,
    Paved, lot with plenty of room to grow.

The owner of University Square made only one request regarding parking on their property: that we Do Not utilize the spaces directly in front of the Blooms grocery store.
    Rest assured there is plenty of parking adjacent to Blooms as this location is likely the largest paved location in Williamsburg!

Come one - Come all and bring what you're proud of!

See you on the 19th in Williamsburg

Sam Stevens - Event Coordinator - Cars & Coffee Williamsburg.

15. jfortner

jfortner Karting

Apr 28, 2010
    Lanexa, VA
    Full Name:
    Joe A Fortner
    Sam:
    I am familiar with that area. It should be a marvelous venue for C&C. I look forward to seeing you there on 15 Nov.
    JAF

16. jfortner

jfortner Karting

Apr 28, 2010
    Lanexa, VA
    Full Name:
    Joe A Fortner
    Sorry. Make that 19 Nov.
    JAF

17. bobzdar

bobzdar F1 Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
    Richmond
    Full Name:
    Pete
    I may try to make it in my 355, what's the expected turnout?

18. D11

D11 Karting

Sep 26, 2010
    Sam,

My new Lamborghini is finally arriving at my house in Newport News today. Weather permitting, I'm going to try and make it on Saturday to the new location.

D

19. e46m3

e46m3 Karting

Jul 20, 2006
    DC
    Full Name:
    Ravi
    Glad to hear it's here! Can't wait to see it! I've already got ideas for photos haha

As a side note to this weekend's Cars & Coffee, quite a few of us are going for a drive afterwards to enjoy what could be the last nice Fall weather for awhile. We'll be traveling along this route, with a few minor changes here and there. It should be a lot of fun with myself and at least one other person taking photos and video of the drive. Tag along if you like! I'll see everyone there on Saturday.

20. gcthree

gcthree Formula Junior

Jul 18, 2008
    Williamsburg, Va.
    #70 gcthree, Nov 19, 2011
  21. gcthree

gcthree Formula Junior

Jul 18, 2008
    Williamsburg, Va.
    #71 gcthree, Nov 19, 2011
  22. 4REphotographer

4REphotographer F1 Veteran

Oct 22, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    #72 4REphotographer, Nov 19, 2011
  23. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    There are some really good spots along that stretch of road for pic taking!!

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

24. Chupacabra

Chupacabra F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 30, 2005
    Behind a drum kit
    Full Name:
    Mr. Chupacabra
    Oh man, I have a condo right across from the Bloom, I wish I had seen this earlier as I would have driven up last night and actually (for once) hung out this morning! Arg!! You're planning to use this location for a while, I take it?