Car storage in Milan or Zurich | FerrariChat

Car storage in Milan or Zurich

Discussion in 'Europe' started by SFchallenge, May 9, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SFchallenge

SFchallenge F1 World Champ

Jun 28, 2004
    Sgp, KL, HK & London
    Full Name:
    Jon Wijaya
    Hello fellow Fchatters. I'm looking for a long term car storage in Italy, preferably around Milan so it's accessible from Malpensa/city or Zurich/Swiss.

The company must know how to handle classic/hi-value cars in a climate controlled area with proper security+insurance. All the usual stuffs that you'd want to leave your "baby to a nanny".

Can any kind folks please share the contacts? I'm driving around Europe next week & would like to leave my car there rather than have it trailer back to UK. Thanks!

2. draquela

draquela Rookie

Apr 7, 2008
    Hi SFchallenge,
    I'm also looking for a car storage facility in those locations or in Lugano. Any luck in finding a place so far? Cheers...

3. Simon

Simon Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Aug 29, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Simon
    I know Foitek in Altendorf used to offer storage. Not too far from Zürich. Never stored a car there myself, just know they used to offer the service.

4. anubis

anubis Karting

Nov 26, 2014
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Simon
    Foitek in Urdorf too, which is 20 minutes from the heart of the city of Zurich. But I'm not sure if they offer storage to non-clients.

5. Stryker1808

Stryker1808 Rookie

Jul 10, 2015
    Hi SFChallenge,
    Any luck with finding such a storage facility near Milan? Looking for one too. Thxs

6. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Loris Kessel, Racing Car SA in Grancia, suburb of Lugano, Switzerland. There are literally dozens of Ferraris stored there. Just minutes to Italian border.

Or ask Francesco Panzeri of RPM Logistic System SA in Chiasso (Via Dante Alighieri 7), Switzerland.

Marcel Massini