Car Show Florence Colorado May 20th | FerrariChat

Car Show Florence Colorado May 20th

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by mebowles, Jan 12, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mebowles

mebowles Karting

Jan 7, 2013
    Western US
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Hello all,

I haven't posted in a while but would like to tell you about a car show on May 20th in our little town of Florence Colorado. It is located about 35 minutes south of Colorado Springs down the perfectly paved, winding Highway 115. The town is closing Main St as we have for the past 17 years for the event. It is mostly American cars but a few of us in town are changing that. I will have my '71 246 Dino, my '87 Mondial and a '59 Abarth Allemano at the show. We live a block off of main street and will have snacks and drinks under our pavillion. If you are concerned about cover during any weather or wish to spend the night in the area, I have garage space for up to 10 cars or so. We would love to have any Fcar guys (and others) down for the weekend. Here is the link for registration:

http://florencecoloradocarshow.com

Btw, we draw a lottery from all of the applicants to see who will be on the front and back of next year's shirts. I would love to have 2 Ferraris front and center!

If you sign up please let me know. The show extends down a side street to my house and we usually reserve those spots for friends.

motts likes this.
  2. JasonMiller

JasonMiller F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 16, 2004
    Co Springs/ Texas
    Full Name:
    Jason Miller
    Hey Stranger, I had lost your number with my phone, I was wondering if you knew of any warehouse for sale (reasonable) in Florence? I have outgrown my Garage here and properties in the Springs are too pricey! I will make it to the Florence show this year for sure.