Car Photographer in NH? | FerrariChat

Car Photographer in NH?

Discussion in 'New England' started by Tifoso, Aug 29, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tifoso

Tifoso Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 8, 2005
    Concord, NH
    Full Name:
    Carmine
    Can anyone recommend a good car photographer in NH? I'm in the Concord area..... Thanks.

Carmine

2. F1GTRLT

F1GTRLT Rookie

Oct 12, 2016
    I’m a car photographer myself from Leominster, MA. What did you have in mind?

3. audi_328

audi_328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 13, 2005
    NH
    Full Name:
    Audi
    What sort of photographs are you looking for? Only asking as a good photographer can likely get some nice photos of your car, depending on what you're after.

Pretty sure I saw your car at Tutto in 2017, looked great :) Didn't see it this year, though, unless I missed it somehow.

4. Tifoso

Tifoso Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 8, 2005
    Concord, NH
    Full Name:
    Carmine
    Thinking about arranging for some photos of my cars. Considering selling the 328 GTB, so that may be the first priority. F1GTRLT, can you attach (or pm) some links so that I can see examples of your work? Was hoping to have someone more local who might be familiar with some cool locations....

Thanks! I last took both the 328 and 456 to Tutto in '15, but it's been a few years. Tough time of year as I'm usually away on vacay around that time....(I know, need to get my priorities straight). I did bring the 328 GTB to the Tuscan Kitchen car show in Salem last year, maybe that's what you were thinking of? Didn't make it this year as I was out of town....

5. audi_328

audi_328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 13, 2005
    NH
    Full Name:
    Audi
    Wow, last year ('17) at Tutto there was a red/tan 328 GTB on NH plates, I just assumed that was you. Surprised there are two in the state! Good luck in your photographer search :)

6. F1GTRLT

F1GTRLT Rookie

Oct 12, 2016
    Tifoso and Davesvt2000 like this.
  7. Tifoso

Tifoso Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 8, 2005
    Concord, NH
    Full Name:
    Carmine
    Wow, great photos! I will definitely be in touch if I decide to go this route. Thanks!

8. InlineSixx

InlineSixx Karting

Apr 23, 2015
    Nashua, NH / Newport, RI
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Are you looking to sell your vehicle for this fall?

9. NMF1

NMF1 Rookie

Jun 19, 2018
    Full Name:
    Nick Febonio
    I know a great photographer. Message me if you want me to make an intro.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using FerrariChat.com mobile app