Car meet at V8 Hotel in Meilenwerk | FerrariChat

Car meet at V8 Hotel in Meilenwerk

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Gran Drewismo, Mar 2, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gran Drewismo

Gran Drewismo F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Idaho
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    #1 Gran Drewismo, Mar 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hello,

I have an odd request. Last year my friend and I stayed at the V8 Hotel in Meilenwerk. On the morning of Sunday 13 May there was a small car meet in the parking lot for local car enthusiasts. They were meeting to go on a drive. Everyone were very kind and we chatted about cars for awhile. I was curious if any Fchatters were there or if anyone knows of the internet forum they belonged to. We all stood for a group photo and I was hoping to see how it turned and see other photos from the meet.

I only took a few photos but here are some of the cars. Two of them that stood out: 360 Spider and a C6 Corvette. As an American it was fun to talk about the Corvette and get the German perspective.

If anyone has any info I would greatly appreciate it!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. biggi512tr

biggi512tr Rookie

Sep 9, 2012
    Stuttgart - Germany
    hello and thanks for posting the pics.
    i know some people of the group and i meet them some time in summer at the meilenwerk :)
    the meilenwerk ist a very good meetingpoint for all car drivers :) a lot to see (different cars) and kind people.
    regards biggi