Cant live without 2 Red Bulls a day. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Cant live without 2 Red Bulls a day.

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by msdesignltd, Sep 15, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    My friend has a similar habit and I tell him as well it is a bad idea. I have them once in awhile because I actually enjoy the taste of the drink. I'd drink it if it was just a pop drink with no energy component. A good diet is crucial in maintaining high levels of energy and I would certainly not try and substitute that with energy drinks.

I would highly suggest cutting back on this drink because the long term affects have not yet been truly gathered. The short term is already looking pretty rough as you can see by the posts above. Monster just got linked to heart attack cases and is under FDA investigation.

2. BigDawg

BigDawg Rookie

Jul 18, 2012
    dude, replace energy drinks with a brown rice diet, i stopped eating junk and crap food and notice that on brown rice - i have a consistent energy sourcr that doesn't raise too high or drop too low, i feelgood all the time, then if i eat a burger or a pasta dinner i notice the carbo high - followed by a drop, laziness, feeling low, get off that crap dude

3. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    I had 2 redbulls on friday night. Around 1 am i started feeling so much gas i couldn't walk or stand and was about to go to the ER as i didn't know what was wrong. I tried tums, yellow mustard plus hot water..nothing worked. The only thing that helped me was to lay in a very hot water tub for 2 hours. After that i managed to fall asleep and was fine the next AM.

No more Redbulls for me.

4. drjohngober

drjohngober Formula 3

Jul 23, 2006
    Cville and Gbury Tex
    Full Name:
    Dr.John Gober