Cannes to Ventimiglia - Train or car? Train ou en voiture? | FerrariChat

Cannes to Ventimiglia - Train or car? Train ou en voiture?

Discussion in 'France' started by dstacy, Jul 31, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dstacy

dstacy F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2006
    GMT -5 & GMT +1
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I could use some advice here. We're going to leave Cannes and end up in Monte Carlo for the night but want to make a quick side trip to Italy for lunch. I can easily take the train from Cannes to Ventimiglia and then back to Monte Carlo. I was wondering if renting a car and driving would be more fun, scenic, etc.
    Thank you in advance for your replies.

Je pourrais utiliser quelques conseils ici. Nous allons quitter Cannes et finissent à Monte-Carlo pour la nuit mais qui veulent faire un voyage de côté rapide à l'Italie pour le déjeuner. Je peux facilement prendre le train de Cannes à Vintimille, puis de nouveau à Monte Carlo. Je me demandais si la location d'une voiture et la conduite serait plus amusant, pittoresque, etc
    Merci d'avance pour vos.

2. buster bram

buster bram Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2005
    mussolini's Garage
    Full Name:
    Sean
    Drive it hug the coast all lower cornice the way a great trip stop on route in the many villages to eat and drink every couple of miles a great experience call into the cap a great little pizza restaurant in villa France just off the square. A must is the port at villa France and beulieu

3. nerofer

nerofer F1 World Champ

Mar 26, 2011
    FRANCE
    Depends when...if it is during the summer and especially in August, you can sometimes go faster by walking than by driving a car...

Rgds