Canadain International Auto Show! | FerrariChat

Canadain International Auto Show!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Titanboy_24, Jan 31, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    Hey guys,
    I was just on the Ferrari of Ontario website, and i saw that they are going to have the new 612 at the auto show:)!! They also wrote that there will be the new Quattroporte there as well!! Cant wait to go:)!
    Here is the article from the website!

Lucas Scarfone
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    With over 150 exhibitors and over 850,000 square feet of exhibit space in one of the most accessible locations in Toronto, “Canada’s Premier Automotive Exposition” is at the 2004 International Autoshow.

Ferrari’s presence at the 2004 Canadian International Autoshow in Toronto will feature the Canadian introduction of the Ferrari 612 Scaglietti. The 612 was designed to replace the successful Ferrari 456M, and is dedicated to legendary Ferrari coachbuilder Sergio Scaglietti. Configured to seat four passengers, the new 612 Scaglietti also derives part of its name from the 6-litre, V12 engine. A conventional six-speed manual gearbox is available, or a new generation electro-hydraulic six speed F1A manual with automatic shifting and clutch.

Maserati’s presence at the 2004 Canadian International Autoshow in Toronto will feature the Canadian Introduction and the latest addition to its legendary Italian stable, the Maserati Quattroporte.

The Quattroporte marks a milestone in Maserati history: the reunion of the award winning design firm Pininfarina and Maserati, as well as the re-introduction of Maserati’s famous interpretation of a 4-door sports sedan with unparalleled comfort, luxury and performance.

In addition to the Quattroporte, the Maserati model line will be on display including the award winning Maserati Coupe and Spyder.

If you have any questions regarding the 2004 Canadian International Autoshow, please contact our dealership at 416-749-5325.

2. Jay GT4

Jay GT4 F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2001
    La mamma dei fessi
    Full Name:
    e sempre incinta
    We usually have some club members at the autoshow in the Ferrari booth, I wonder what's gonna happen this year. I haven't heard anything.

3. ferrariartist

ferrariartist F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    East of Toronto
    Full Name:
    Grant Thomas
    can't wait!!... our AJAC Art show is opening on the 11th (2 pieces in this year... - one of which is in my profile :)... ) so i hope to get some good shots of the 612 sans crowds... (Larry used to let me in around the cars.. but alas hes no longer with FofO so i'll just have to hope for the best.... ) if its not there at that time.. we will defenitly be back for the show during regular hours and i'll take show pics then... Always a good show!!!

GT

4. BJKim

BJKim Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Since Larry is not there, you can always ask Marco. Marco is great guy to talk to with too.

I just received my media pass, so I will be there on both 11th and 12th.
    Hope to meet some ferrai owners there~ (However I don't have Ferrari yet)

5. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    Are they going to have the yellow Enzo there as well?

6. jack1999

jack1999 Formula Junior

Nov 28, 2003
    toronto
    is there any way to get the media pass

without working for any media company??

7. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    I have just found out that these cars will also be at this years show

- Cadillac Sixteen
    - Mercedes SLR Mclaren
    - 2005 Chevy Corvette
    - Rolls Royce Phantom
    - Bentley Continental GT
    - Ford GT40
    - 2005 Ford Mustang
    - Dodge Tomahawk
    - 2006 Pontiac Solstice roadster

Should be an awsome show this year!!!

8. RacerNika

RacerNika Karting

Dec 2, 2003
    GT

I can't WAIT to see your work!!! It is amazing!

9. ferrariartist

ferrariartist F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    East of Toronto
    Full Name:
    Grant Thomas
    nika: thanx for the kink remarks... i have 2 there... italian blur and the one in my profile.. the latter, unfortunatly, is hanging in one of the press rooms beside the show ): ...

Just returned from the show!!!! (Press Day) Saw the 612.. much more stunning in the flesh (metal?) and (breathless here) we got to SIT in it!!! and the spider and the 575 and the M-quattroporte! took several pics (old fashioned film photos). I'll post them as soon as i get 'em back...

again.. the 612 is soooooo much more beautiful in person... absolutly stunning!!

GT

10. Burnout

Burnout Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    Is the Porsche Carrera GT at the show? There have been condradictory reports as to wether its there or not.

11. BJKim

BJKim Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    NO...

the only special porsche was Boxster S 50 anniversary, which has same colour as Carrera GTs.

12. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    CANT WAIT TILL MONDAY!!!

13. Burnout

Burnout Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    Has anyone checked out the GTA Exotics booth? I'm wondering where it's located, since I didnt see it on any of the floor plans.

Thanks

14. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    I just returned from the Auto show yesterday! Very amazing show! (I will post my pics later!) The GTA Exotics booth is rite before the Panoz Exhibit! Its kind of out of the way, but its in one of the sections of the South MTCC!
    Hope that this helps!

Lucas

p.s. They have their new red 360 Spider and a Yellow Viper RT/10!

15. Burnout

Burnout Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    Sweet!!! thanks a ton Lucas

16. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    No Problem! Tomorrow I will post all of the pics i took at the Auto show:)! The guy at the Saleen both was really nice and let me in to take better pics! Glad i could be of some help!

Lucas :)

17. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

Hi Lucas, yes that guy is very nice at the Saleen booth. That must be the owner Joe from Autobugatti in Montreal. He is actually a good customer. I sold him Three 1995 355 Coupe's last year LOL all red on tan. Dealt with him so many times but only met him in the flesh this autoshow.

Glad you had fun at the show.

Vasco.R

18. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    #19 Titanboy_24, Feb 18, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  19. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
  20. Burnout

Burnout Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    Nice pics Lucas. I'll have some to add in a few days.

It was an excellent show this year, and I've got to send a big thanks to Stewart at GTA Exotics. Great guy, with a great idea, involving some great cars!