Taken Off Market - Campagnolo 14 x 7.5; 308 wheels | FerrariChat

Taken Off Market Campagnolo 14 x 7.5; 308 wheels

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by johnghini, Dec 4, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. johnghini

johnghini Karting
    BANNED

Mar 10, 2004
    This is a perfect (or as close to perfect), set of Campagnolo wheels for the 308gtb (or gts). I had them finished to match / replicate the gold on the P4 / 512 LM / Alfa Tipo 33. Never had tires mounted nor mounted on the car.

Finish is a perfect satin with the correct cast texture. I had the work done by CPI in the Santa Ynez Valley; they do a lot of classic Ducati frame, wheel and component restoration. The powder was made specifically and I had to buy the minimum which was 20kg via Germany. Lug seats and hub mounting surfaces are correct.

Not entirely sure what to ask and not trying to fish, but I don't want to give them away either. I would sell outright or possibly trade for a unique, period wheel set in either 14" or 15". Can be modular or single piece, staggered or square set; prefer cast.

Feel free to PM, include your email, and I will send a pic of any part of the wheels or other casting marks. Will ship them too if needed. Thx!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login