Calling "Beast" | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Calling "Beast"

Discussion in 'Motorcycles & Boats' started by AnotherDunneDeal, May 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Here is the net result of the snapped rocker arm :( or you could also say it was my first attempt to build a chopper ;)

2. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    #27 AnotherDunneDeal, May 22, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    His name is Fred Brown. Another Can-Am rider out there is Jim Adkins in the over 40 class on a 125.

This photo shows his face. He is on the left........
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. AnotherDunneDeal

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    #28 AnotherDunneDeal, May 22, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Would that now be what Harley riders call a "Hardtail"?

Man, I bet that was quite a "shock"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Well if my memory recalls all i remember was hearing the bike bottom out and then the sound of knobs grinding up against the fender. Fortunatly the rocker snapped close to where i parked the truck. The tough part was getting it back into the bed of the truck to take it home.

Here are a few shots of big air i shot today at the local track. I ended up having to make it a short day, as i had to take a co-worker to the hospital after he came up short on a step up triple jump :(

5. AnotherDunneDeal

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    I shortlanded a triple once and broke the frame joint clean. The way it landed it just launched me over the bars and I landed on my back on the downside of the last jump. Really knocked the breath out of me bad......I thought I was going to die....................

6. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    fortunatly the Co-worker did not break anything. He did end up with a severly sprained ankle, an concusssion, and will not be able to shave for a while since he tore about 3 layers of skin from under his chin when he hit the bars. On the face of the jump you could see the paint transfered from his frame into the jump.

The last time i came up short on a double i ended up collapsing the arch on my right foot. That hurt big time. My friends said they could hear me screaming from in the pits!!!! thankfully the checker flag was ready to wave for me 50 feet away or i would have just DNF'ed the race.