Cali T -battery light can not be fixed | FerrariChat

Cali T -battery light can not be fixed

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by James cln, Jun 27, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. James cln

James cln Formula Junior

Dec 20, 2015
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    James cline
    Well I have ran the gauntlet on this battery / alternator light that won’t shut off. Took to both authorized dealer, unbranded guy who specializes in f cars to no avail . Replaced Alternator, temperature sensor , had new battery super tested , Voltages on dash are perfect ! Me thinks maybe dash panel is bad giving false alarm but apparently there is no way of testing it. Dealer says if I get a used one or new for a couple grand then I have to pay another $2500 to reflash it and car! I have talked to a fellow who is great on dash instruments to send out to him but he has little or no info on this panel and now won’t call me back. Very sad - I guess I am just destined to live with red light. Hoping someone somewhere reading this post might know of a solution. Thanks for reading , james in San Antonio Tx

2. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Welcome to late model cars. This is how it is done, no matter the manufacturer. All junk designed to keep you paying. Enjoy your car..

brian.s likes this.
  3. BabyFerrari

BabyFerrari Rookie

Aug 22, 2006
    PA
    Full Name:
    anonymous
    is it the original battery in the car? or replacement battery with same ratings?