Buying an FF, dealer questions | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Buying an FF, dealer questions

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by no6thgear, Apr 22, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
  2. no6thgear

no6thgear Rookie

Oct 14, 2018
    Full Name:
    Eugene Klimaszewski
    Yes that’s the car. Getting picked up Monday hopefully. I learned a lot through this exercise. For example, it appears stuff like the valve cover gasket service completed on it might be due to non use from the low mileage.

otakki likes this.
  3. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I believe it started with the 2021 models. Hopefully this pdf gets uploaded.

Attached Files:

4. FerRrari

FerRrari Formula 3

Jan 11, 2009
    WA
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    Correct on the valve cover gasket. I wouldn’t buy a low mileage car without seeing this service done recently or a compression test showing no leaks.

5. IDriveM5

IDriveM5 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2012
    Central Ohio
    Full Name:
    Raj
    Congrats! Your car is spec’d almost identically to my car, but my car has roughly double the mileage. It doesn’t bother me, the car is fantastic! I’ve had mine for about 3 months now, let me know if you’d like to chat about anything. I think the color combo is great and I’m thrilled to have such a highly optioned car in my garage (sticker was $399k). Sadly, my car lost the luggage set as some point along the line as well. Probably still in the hands of the original owner. Best of luck!