Bugatti Veyron speed key price | FerrariChat

Bugatti Veyron speed key price

Discussion in 'Bugatti' started by Pagani2011, Nov 1, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Pagani2011

Pagani2011 Karting

Mar 25, 2011
    Hi,
    if there is a chance to get an original Bugatti speed key with the speed key box which amount would you spend for it. Bugatti still confirmed that the leather, metal box for the car is limited as only one box is availabel to one owner. You cannot oder a new box. My business partner who tries to order one new box got the reply that only one box is availabel for every owner and he can now get a wooden box for the key.
    Which amount would be reasonabel to ask.
    The bugatti owners book set for instance was sold around 1500-2500 Euro but to get a original car key is near than impossible

Thanks

2. bugatti16.4

bugatti16.4 Rookie

Nov 2, 2011
    if it´s a genuine speed key i would be very interested and would spend 4000 Euro for it. I like it much more than an amalgam model which costs 6000 Euro and it´s much much better than a book box.
    But I have no idea if this is a fair price maybe someone else can give a price tag

3. Pagani2011

Pagani2011 Karting

Mar 25, 2011
    what is it worth for a genuine Veyron collector?
    thanks

4. Pagani2011

Pagani2011 Karting

Mar 25, 2011
    hi
    nobady in here who can help me? I have seen that there are also some key collectors in the market maybe someone knows them?
    Furthermore i have seen that many car factorys seem to change there strategy concering the key design. Have you seen the mclaren Mp4-12 c key for instance or the Huayra key. these things are no pieces of art like the Veyron key which consits of silver with an amazing box. I have seen many owners who put this box with there key in a display box together with there book box and the manuals

Maybe someone can help me.
    Thanks

5. nthfinity

nthfinity F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2005
    South East MI
    Full Name:
    Isaac not Issac
    I would order have a replica silver box built. I wouldn't be surprised if it is cheaper than what the original cost; although, metal prices are up.

6. Pagani2011

Pagani2011 Karting

Mar 25, 2011
    hi
    ok so you got a replica but no original box. to be honest it´s a collectors item as the key will not be an uncut one so what would you suppose it is worth?
    Still got some PM and the highest offer beside the post in this forum, although i did not get it and its not my one, was around 3000 Euro.

7. nthfinity

nthfinity F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2005
    South East MI
    Full Name:
    Isaac not Issac
    So, you have an original speed key + box? or were you asking for one?

I'm confused here.

8. Rakesh Chavda

Rakesh Chavda Rookie

Jul 23, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Rakesh Chavda
    #8 Rakesh Chavda, Nov 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Is this what you're after? The image show the unique presentation box for the speed key finished in polished aluminum and leather.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. Pagani2011

Pagani2011 Karting

Mar 25, 2011
    yes it is
    Is this an original one? If so there must be a EB print on the back of the cover of this box.
    Furthermore what is it worth? Would you sell it
    On the pics i can see a plastic key inside?
    thanks

10. Rakesh Chavda

Rakesh Chavda Rookie

Jul 23, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Rakesh Chavda
    #10 Rakesh Chavda, Nov 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  11. Pagani2011

Pagani2011 Karting

Mar 25, 2011
    hi
    where do you got it and which amount did you spend for it? You can also send a PM if you like?

12. Pagani2011

Pagani2011 Karting

Mar 25, 2011
    can you also post a high res pic of the Cover especially of the EB logo and the leather?

13. Pagani2011

Pagani2011 Karting

Mar 25, 2011
    Hi

Can you please post a better Pic of the Cover especially of the eb Logo
    Thanks

14. Pagani2011

Pagani2011 Karting

Mar 25, 2011
    hi
    some more news. The key seemed to be sold for around 5000 Euro. Bugatti is requesting 4500 Euro for the key with the set. So now you only need to find a veyron owner who will order it for you :)