Bugatti Veyron run!! 4/1 | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Bugatti Veyron run!! 4/1

Discussion in 'Bugatti' started by Speedracer38, Mar 12, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sunsetZ51

sunsetZ51 Rookie

Jan 30, 2006
    Fort Lee, NJ
    Full Name:
    Paul
    count me in, i'll be taking my c6, also meeting at the montvale service stop sounds perfect

2. peterp

peterp F1 Veteran

Aug 31, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Peter
    In also -- Mondial

3. white viper

white viper Karting

Feb 10, 2004
    w.p ny
    Full Name:
    jon
    i am in thanks for setting this up jon

4. EricImports69

EricImports69 Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    North NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Hey is this run still on for April 1st??? If so....where is the meet point?

5. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen

April 1st is a no go. I'll talk to Werner tomorrow and see if there is an update on the cars arrival. I know a Veyron is out in California right now.

6. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Hopefully it arrives in the next couple of weeks - looking forward to seeing this bad boy up close and personal.

7. cab7104

cab7104 Karting

Mar 25, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    Full Name:
    Craig
    Is there still the possibilty of a April 1st run, and if so, can somebody free up two seats (or multiple somebodys freee up one seat) then Murci and myself would be really excited about tagging along. Let us know if anyone who is still in for just a run without the Bugatti is willing to drive us, we can meet anywhere.

Craig

8. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen
    Veyron run is being rescheduled for whenever the car comes in.

9. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

werner gave no eta now?

10. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen
    I tried calling today but he was busy. I will call him tomorrow but the last time I spoke to him he told me Bugatti still wouldn't give them a date.....not even a rough estimate. Hopefully in the next couple weeks.....

11. EricImports69

EricImports69 Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    North NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Damnit...I am ready for this run w/e it happens....I will keep posted here....Im sad now

12. cab7104

cab7104 Karting

Mar 25, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    Full Name:
    Craig
    Maybe it will end up coming in the same weekend as the auto show, which would be convient. Let us know what is happening.

Craig

13. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    Nope autoshow weekend is very inconvenient :)

14. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen
    Talked to Werner today and still no date on when the car will be there. On the other hand there is a white F430 Challenge car there which leaves for Florida on Friday morning.

15. amspimpwagon

amspimpwagon Rookie

Mar 12, 2006
    Utica NY
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    Just watched the Top Gear episode where they race the Veyron vs. Plane. I am very pumped to see the Veyron now!! Will it ever come!!?

16. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen

I am going to check on Monday when the car should be here. There was a Veyron at Crystal Cove today so I hope that was its last appearence in California and is on its way to CT now.

17. amspimpwagon

amspimpwagon Rookie

Mar 12, 2006
    Utica NY
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    I read this, I remeber someone saying it was in San Diego. So Maybe there is just one more stop before it comes to us..

"The cars will be sold directly from the factory to customers or at 20 Bentley dealers worldwide. These include dealerships in Miami, Florida; Troy, Michigan; Beverly Hills, San Diego, Pasadena, California; and Greenwich, Connecticut."

18. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen
    Bump!!

The Veyron will be there the same weekend as the Greenwich Concours. The date of the Greenwich Concours is- June 3rd and June 4th, 2006. The car will also be there a couple days after that event but those are weekdays. I'm thinking we can do an early run to Miller and check out the car and go for a drive then maybe the show for anyone interested. Or we can do something later in the day after the show is over and the Veyron will head back to Miller. The only thing is traffic will be a lot worse later in the day. If anyone has any ideas on how we can do this run please post or PM me! I will think of some more ideas and coordinate with Miller Motorcars.