Bugatti Veyron in ATL | FerrariChat

Bugatti Veyron in ATL

Discussion in 'Bugatti' started by adlassing, May 16, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. adlassing

adlassing Karting

May 13, 2008
    Pittsburgh & Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Anyone see the Bugatti Veyron in ATL? I don’t have pictures of it but its black and red. At the time it is only 1 of 9 in the states that I know of. The owner used to own a telecommunications company...he's retired as far as I know and uses it as his daily driver from what I'm told. Anyway my cousin worked on his car installing a radar jammer. He has a full video of when he was doing the install. The cars insane. Anyway the owner (I'll find out his name in a little bit) also owns a Porsche Carrera GT which he said is now boring to him (ha-ha). And get this...when my cousin was doing the install while under the dash looking for the power wire for the radar jammer it took him forever to find the correct wire because EVERY SINGLE WIRE IS WHITE!!! When I was down visiting my cousin (I'm from Pa and moving to ATL soon) a little while ago he told me that the owner said that the car wasn't running correctly because he ended up getting dirty fuel from a gas station. After he noticed that something didn't seem right he contacted Bugatti. They tapped into his car via satellite and told him that the problem was dirty fuel...and they were able to tell him the date and time when he last pumped his gas from the onboard computer in the car knowing when he last opened up the gas lid. This was how he knew where he got the dirty fuel from. How's that for service... The car drives so easy he said he could let go of the steering wheel and the car wouldn't veer off the left or right at all. He traveled to the Bugatti Veyron factory to choose his options with the car. He said he got to drive one there. Him and a Bugatti employee were in the car going very fast in a straight line and the employee told him to let go of the steering wheel and mash on the brake pedal. He said when he did the car came to a complete stop without any problems (held its line). That’s crazy!!! Anyway again, anyone have any pictures of it or seen this car out on the streets?

2. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    I saw it driving toward Clayton, GA one day a few months ago.

3. atlSPOTTER

atlSPOTTER Formula Junior

Oct 14, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    VC
    Yep...there's two videos of it on Youtube. Can you share your video?

4. adlassing

adlassing Karting

May 13, 2008
    Pittsburgh & Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Adam

The video isn't in my hands. My cousin has it. I'll see if he can’t get it to me so I can post it. It’s just him working on the car while my other cousin is recording the video. He does start it up though...hits the gas and man all you hear is the air getting sucked down through the roof intakes. It's wicked. I was supposed to be down there at the time but couldn't make it

5. atlSPOTTER

atlSPOTTER Formula Junior

Oct 14, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    VC
    Too bad the car sounds like a bulldozer. A very, very fast bulldozer.

6. getsocialwithme

Aug 3, 2012
    The same red/black Bugatti Veyron was driving behind ME in Johns Creek, GA a few days ago. I actually followed it but out of respect for the owner I wont post the residential subdivision it pulled into. Crazy, I thought the B on the back of car stood for JUSTIN BIEBER!!! This car is a BEAST an absolute BEAST!!!!!

7. bige

bige Rookie

Feb 12, 2010
    roswell GA
    Full Name:
    Ian Thompson
    #7 bige, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    He was following me down Holcomb Bridge Road last week, not something that you see everyday, although I saw one the same colour, maybe the same car, a year ago on the 92 in Woodstock.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. ZonderF

ZonderF Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2008
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    There are two of them here that are red/black in that area. This one belongs to T-Pain.