Bugatti in North GA. | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Bugatti in North GA.

Discussion in 'Bugatti' started by spirot, Jun 14, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gcmerak

gcmerak Formula 3

Mar 17, 2008
    Engine Bay, Georgia
    Full Name:
    George C.
    I can appreciate someone who wants to enjoy his cars in privacy as well as those folks that like to show and share info. about their cars. Bottom line - enjoy and have fun.

Ciao,
    George

2. volvowest

volvowest Rookie

Oct 27, 2006
    Alpharetta GA
    Full Name:
    Gil West
    I saw the car near Clevland GA last weekend. Nice ride...

3. blue 360

blue 360 Rookie

Sep 17, 2008
    its ok, but nothin special

4. Freelander

Freelander Formula Junior

Aug 3, 2007
    Kentucky
    Full Name:
    Travis R.
    I was totally in Blairsville, GA the other day. How far from Blairsville has this thing been spotted? I think I woulda crapped my pants had I seen it on the road.

5. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    There was a great episode of Property Ladder where the flipper drove a very nice black
    TR and lived in a trailer. No, not a mobile home. A trailer - 20 foot camping trailer on
    blocks on a tiny splotch of land not big enough to build a garage on.

Diff'rent Strokes... we all end up in the ground in the end.

6. ddemuro

ddemuro Formula 3

Nov 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Doug
    #56 ddemuro, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The attached photo illustrates the concept well. The perfect rural southern afternoon: sitting in the back of the pickup truck, beer in coolers, a tent for shade, some folding chairs... and a Testarossa?!

Granted this picture was taken in the infield at Road Atlanta during this year's Ferrari Challenge, but I've always liked it. :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. Mpm277

Mpm277 Karting

Jan 5, 2009
    Bowling Green, Ky
    Full Name:
    Michael Merren
    +1. Seriously.

8. reubenk

reubenk Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2004
    atlanta burbs
    Full Name:
    reuben k
    I've seen the car around the country club of the south area and on haynes bridge rd. the night time pictures also look like they could have been taken in front of the club house. the car looks far better in person than I ever thought from all the pictures and tv shows I've seen. the black/red color combo is really nice on that one! truly stunning! another observation - the car seemed very quiet at idle. didn't get to hear it really go.

9. ROULEUR

ROULEUR Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2008
    Atlanta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Chris C
    You are completely wrong about everything you mentioned about the Bugatti and where it is serviced and or sold. Who gave you that impression??? Lamborghini Atlanta, while a fine organization (I know, I used to work there) has NOTHING to do with Bugatti for sales or service or the coordination of either. First Veyron also did not go through Denver, but I would not doubt if Ralph Lauren's car was courtesy delivered there. The first car likely went to Don Wallace in Tampa. As for the OAC, the car you are referring to is in CCOS. There are a LOT of cars in Atlanta that no one knows about or likely will ever see.

10. Patrick_Bateman

Patrick_Bateman Formula Junior

Dec 7, 2008
    I can go and look around CCOS tomorrow, a couple of my friends live there and will know about a bugatti.

11. ddemuro

ddemuro Formula 3

Nov 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Interesting post, if a bit unnecessarily confrontational. You're right in that Lamborghini Atlanta did not sell the Veyron. If you read post 46, you will note that I corrected myself two weeks ago and mentioned it was delivered through Bentley Atlanta instead. As for exactly where the Veyron is located, I'm not very interested in what development it's located in; that's for everyone else to debate. The only thing that's important to me is the fact that I still haven't seen it!

From several very reliable independent sources, I have heard that the first U.S. Veyron was delivered to Richard Berry who lives near Denver. Berry's collection is quite well-known if a bit concealed, consisting mainly of muscle cars but many exotics as well. Here's a YouTube video (which also labels the car as the first in the country) showing Richard Berry's Veyron. Ralph Lauren told me personally that his was not the first Veyron, and I'm certain that it was not delivered in Denver.

Hope all is well at Ferrari of Atlanta! :)

12. adlassing

adlassing Karting

May 13, 2008
    Pittsburgh & Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Adam
    #62 adlassing, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
    I know of him to. My cousin did work on his Veyron...he installed a radar laser jammer on it and also on a few of his other cars. Doing the laser jammer install on this car was a nightmare. All the wiring is WHITE......not fun.

Yes, he does have a Carrera GT and also a Murcielago as well. I do know he tried to purchase a Lamborghini Reventon but just missed the mark before they were all spoken for. No name saying here either. My cousin says the owner is very kind.

13. kevinmosleyI

kevinmosleyI Karting

Apr 30, 2009
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Full Name:
    Kevin Mosley
    All black Ford GT? One went by my house Tuesday- all black with no stripes. Not sure if it had the stock alloys, but I'm guessing it did. -kevin

14. pressuretested

pressuretested Karting

Sep 29, 2004
    peachtree city, ga
    Full Name:
    bryson richards
    hey guys, one of the pics I posted has the tag of the car.... and you guys are arguing over the internet.... not too hard to find out who it belongs to, again this is the internet. it says fulton on the tag so there's a start. Does Ed's Enzo not count for an ATL enzo or are people wanting to see an enzo on the road?

15. ddemuro

ddemuro Formula 3

Nov 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Sightings only really "count" for us if we see them on the road and didn't know they were going to be there. Ed never really takes his Enzo out on the road, so that one will likely never count. We know of no other Enzos in Atlanta currently.

16. reubenk

reubenk Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2004
    atlanta burbs
    Full Name:
    reuben k
    I live there. I've seen the car around there but not in the neighborhood. I have heard that it's there but I don't consider the sources reliable enough to post with certainty. all I can say is it's really bad@ss looking and the guy had that kind of perma-grin on his face that you would expect to have if you are driving a car of that caliber! pics don't do that car justice.

17. Patrick_Bateman

Patrick_Bateman Formula Junior

Dec 7, 2008
    I still can't get over the amount of wealth required to own a Bugatti, I think the guy should write a biography.

18. nthfinity

nthfinity F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2005
    South East MI
    Full Name:
    Isaac not Issac
    Try telling that to the guys in the lambo forums LOL; they just can't fathom it. A friend of mine was offered a healthy amount over 'sticker' Reventon last summer... wonder if this guy made that offer.

19. 348_Spiderman

348_Spiderman Formula 3

Feb 16, 2004
    Cumming, GA
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I'm glad that your friend didn't accept the offer. I hope I get to see it in person one day. :)

20. TurboFreak650

TurboFreak650 Formula 3

Jul 10, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    I saw a red and black Veyron on Friendship Road in Buford (not far from Lake Lanier) about 2 months ago. It was a bit of a shock to see it, at first I thought it might be some kind of outlandish kit car or customized car, but a closer look revealed those distinctive intakes and I knew it was it! I actually killed the radio and lowered the windows in hope of hearing a big whoosh when he hit I-85, but he was only cruising around. Very impressive looking car in person! There can't be too many of them in the entire US, so I was happy to get a chance to see one in action.