Bugatti faces a big problem | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Bugatti faces a big problem

Discussion in 'Bugatti' started by NürScud, Feb 15, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lcworld

lcworld Formula Junior

Dec 25, 2013
    I see it on Rodeo Drive, I think the Veyron looks really good. It looks different then other exotics like Lambos. and Ferraris for sure. It's not as big as some people think. It looks far more special and expensive then a Bentley.

It is a luxury sports GT. But it's not that bad on the track , and is a lot more nimble then people think. Even Gordon Murray admitted to that.

2. Mbn

Mbn Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2004
    Sure I will once I get back to my computer as I'm using a tablet.

I do have few attached here but sorry I don't know how to link them again.

Mbn

3. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Still waiting with baited breath!

4. rossocorsa13

rossocorsa13 F1 Rookie

Jun 10, 2006
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    M
    Bugatti wants these cars to be driven by people who will pay for them. I admire their unparalleled adherence to build quality and a calm, "above the rest" brand image, but at the end of the day--if the OP's linked article is true--they still need to move product just like everyone else.

MB--

Bugatti can't maintain a bushido-code approach to the hypercar industry forever. The way they build brand image and automobiles is indeed above the rest (save perhaps Pagani, he just does it in a different value system), but if they can't move product then they'll eventually have to wait another 50 years for someone to resurrect their production lines. It's sad, but it's part of the fallout of refusing to adhere to the same general values of an industry that creates almost exponential performance growth in its products over a 10 year time frame--without ever moving into stratospheric levels of build quality.

5. Mbn

Mbn Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2004
  6. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
  7. Mbn

Mbn Formula Junior