Bring WETPET Back Thread! | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Bring WETPET Back Thread!

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by mesoscale, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    #126 285ferrari, Aug 22, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
    Just to clarify from a few previous posts---It is not possible to ass rape anyone----The act of rape itself involves v a gi nal penetration, sodomy involves the rectum(ass)----The media screws it up all the time when they report a man or boy was raped--Not possible unless they have a v a gi na... that is all....I will move along now...:D

Had to space out the V word because for some reason it is blocked here....

2. redtrman

redtrman Formula 3
    BANNED

May 16, 2008
    VA - Heart in Pitt
    Full Name:
    Jason Bourne
    Are we talking definition or legal term?

American Heritage Dictioary

< Rapa Nui rape >

rape 1 (rp) KEY

NOUN:

The crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts,
    especially sexual intercourse.
    The act of seizing and carrying off by force; abduction.
    Abusive or improper treatment; violation: a rape of justice.

TRANSITIVE VERB:
    raped , rap·ing , rapes
    To force (another person) to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse; commit rape on.
    To seize and carry off by force.
    To plunder or pillage.

Legal Definition:

A criminal offense defined in most states as forcible sexual relations with a person against that person's will.

Rape is the commission of unlawful sexual intercourse or unlawful sexual intrusion. Rape laws in the United States have been revised over the years, and they vary from state to state.

Historically, rape was defined as unlawful sexual intercourse with a woman against her will. The essential elements of the crime were sexual penetration, force, and lack of consent. Women who were raped were expected to have physically resisted to the utmost of their powers or their assailant would not be convicted of rape. Additionally, a husband could have sex with his wife against her will without being charged with rape. Beginning in the 1970s, state legislatures and courts expanded and redefined the crime of rape to reflect modern notions of equality and legal propriety.

As of the early 2000s, all states define rape without reference to the sex of the victim and the perpetrator. Though the overwhelming majority of rape victims are women, a woman may be convicted of raping a man, a man may be convicted of raping a man, and a woman may be convicted of raping another woman. Furthermore, a spouse may be convicted of rape if the perpetrator forces the other spouse to have nonconsensual sex. Many states do not punish the rape of a spouse as severely as the rape of a non-spouse.

Does not matter, rape is not limited to male on female intercourse. Maybe the State of Maryland has not updated their laws? :)

3. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

#128 dm_n_stuff, Aug 22, 2009
    So we all understand. What are the criminal penalties? The same or different?

If a someone commits non-consensual sodomy, or rape (which by definition was non-consensual), does that guy end up with a stiff penalty either way?

Huh, found my own answer...

Non consensual sodomy is now considered "deviate sexual intercourse" and is punishable as a first degree felony, just like rape.

What that does, among other things, is allow a DA to pile on the charges. If you rape someone, and then perform non-consensual sodomy he can pile on a second class A felony.

DM

4. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Any bloke who tried to park his wiener mobile in my back door, it matters not a WHIT
    what word would best describe the act - he'd be picking out a new set of teeth on
    his way to the plastic surgeon.

Jedi

5. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    you're such a softy, I can't believe you would let him live. :eek:

6. Smyrna355Spider

Smyrna355Spider F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 9, 2008
    In my Garage
    Full Name:
    Scott
    #131 Smyrna355Spider, Aug 22, 2009

7. ALPO

ALPO Formula 3

May 13, 2005
    Annapolis area
    Full Name:
    alpo
    #132 ALPO, Aug 22, 2009
    +1 LOL Jedi - you are a funny guy (I mean that in a good sense) :)

To end this once and for all, please answer for me:

(1) What did WP do in the past six months that was so egregious to get him perma banned?

(2) post the thread(s) so we can see the full context of what he posted

My understanding is that he took the previous bans like a man and served his time-outs.

Anything can be taken out of context, inluding my own posts and probably the Mods or even Rob Lay's.

Please don't tell me he "asked for a perma ban" because last week, at the Church of the Holy Donut, he told me he (and others present) that did not ask for a perma ban.

One another note, he's provided much content to the site (making it "sticky", including posts about his car, the beloved Luigi.)

Damn, I think you may be unwittingly (or unknowingly) alienating yourself w/some of the Mid-Atlantic members; perhaps Rob too.

BTW Damn, I took the TR out today for a ride, stopped at a local car show in Annapolis, and then drove it back in the rain. I forgot how much fun it is to drive the beast in wet conditions. It handles far different (and less forgiving) that my 360.

So, besides posting on FCHAT, we car guys down here do drive and enjoy our cars (and car-related friends) just like you C&C guys up north :)

REDTRMAN - thanks for the pro bono legal counsel. Good stuff to know. Send me your bill. I'll put the check in the mail.

8. 285ferrari

Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Md law only...

9. 285ferrari

Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie

10. Smyrna355Spider

Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 9, 2008
    In my Garage
    Full Name:
    Scott
    #135 Smyrna355Spider, Aug 22, 2009

11. redtrman

redtrman Formula 3
    BANNED

May 16, 2008
    VA - Heart in Pitt
    Full Name:
    Jason Bourne
    #136 redtrman, Aug 22, 2009
    Could it be that I have been a guest in Robbie's home and he knows me personally and my father was also in law enforcement? In addition, my post was for clarification purposes and Robbie clarified it so I respectfully request that I be left out of the lovers quarrel (I am happily married to a beautiful latina female, oh, and yes, she is Colombian and bought me the ferrari). :)

12. Smyrna355Spider

Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 9, 2008
    In my Garage
    Full Name:
    Scott
    lol Fair enough!!

13. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    Dave I wish I would had read this earlier, I was out driving this morning, and Ferrari wipers do work much better than Lamborghini wipers.

14. redtrman

redtrman Formula 3
    BANNED

May 16, 2008
    VA - Heart in Pitt
    Full Name:
    Jason Bourne
    #139 redtrman, Aug 22, 2009
    Thanks Robbie, I found this article from Professor Colb (my Evidence professor from law school, extremely intelligent and she is a former SCOTUS clerk for Blackmun).

http://writ.news.findlaw.com/colb/20061115.html

Interesting qoutes from the article, first from MD case law, second is the statute:

"The concept, undergirding the Battle holding, rooted in ancient laws and adopted by the English common-law, views the initial 'de-flowering' of a woman as the real harm or insult which must be redressed by compensating, in legal contemplation, the injured party - the father or husband. This initial violation of the victim also provided the basis for the criminal proceeding against the offender." (Emphasis added.)

The actual written law of Maryland, incidentally, does not specify any distinction between the giving of consent pre- and post-penetration. It simply states: "A person is guilty of rape in the first degree if the person engages in v a g i n a l intercourse with another person by force against the will and without the consent of the other person."

Looks like Robbie got it right, imagine that. :)

15. djblu

djblu Formula Junior

Jul 7, 2007
    philthy
    Full Name:
    sean-michael
    AH HA HAAA...

16. fou

fou Formula 3

Feb 1, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Full Name:
    Call me the breeze
    #141 fou, Aug 22, 2009
    In Va. you have to pass the v ag inal lips ever so slightly to be convicted of Rape. Forceable sodomy applies to the wiener mobile in the garage. And yes, I have had clients convicted of rape multiple times for the same event. Each time you take it out and stick it back in constitutes a separate offense, regardless of the hole you stick it in, mouth included. Impotence is a legally recognized defense to rape, so certain people posting in this thread need not worry. ;) (you know who you are)

How in the hell did this thread get so off course?

17. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Because, of course, the evidence won't stand up in court.

Ba da bum...

He's here all weekend, don't forget to tip your waiter...

DM

18. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    I think there are some that would say it is entirely appropriate that a thread about reinstating Wetpet ends up as a discussion of penile matters...

Mike in Kuwait

19. ALPO

ALPO Formula 3

May 13, 2005
    Annapolis area
    Full Name:
    alpo
    Answer? Buehler? Buehler?

Instead, the thread gets hijacked and off topic.

20. 285ferrari

Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    LOL---Good one Mike!!! :D

21. mseals

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    :D

Mike in Kuwait

22. ALPO

ALPO Formula 3

May 13, 2005
    Annapolis area
    Full Name:
    alpo
    Stay on topic guys, please

For my edification, can anyone (fellow posters perhaps since my prior post got hijacked and wasn't anwered publicly):

(1) What did WP do in the past six months (after serving his previous bans) that was so egregious to get him perma banned?

(2) post the offending TOU 180-day thread(s) so I can see the full context of what he posted so it's clear in my mind of what NOT to do so I don't wind up perma banned

23. mseals

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    Jeez... I didn't realize this internet stuff was such serious business....

I maintain that my 'observation' WAS on topic. Obviously, you want to continue to stir the pot... errrrr I mean you have questions you want answered... but, I'm sorry to say, the world doesn't stop turning when you have questions... there are other opinions and other people besides you participating and reading this thread.

Mike in Kuwait

24. ALPO

ALPO Formula 3

May 13, 2005
    Annapolis area
    Full Name:
    alpo
    #149 ALPO, Aug 23, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2009
    I respect your post Mike and as a Vietnam-era vet, appreciate your service to our country...however

No, I do NOT want to stir the pot at all.

You'll note I DID NOT not start the thread. But since I consider WETPET a friend and great contributor to our Region activities...well, I jumped in to gain a better understanding of the PERMA BAN.

The topic is Bring WETPET back w/sub-topic, in plain english, to help undertsand what he did in PAST SIX months to get banned and show the offending thread. Again, I am NOT the OP. Obviously others are interested as well. And a few could care less.

Its should be a learning experience for all, and a clearer understanding of what he did, when he returned from a prior ban, that was so egregious to get a PERMA BAN that he states he did not request.

BTW, when he made the austism comment some time ago, he apologized publicly and served his ban like a man.

So, back on topic and refrain from penis talk please. Simply answer the questions and post link if you have first hand knowledge.

Then, you can talk resume talking about...well, anything you wish on this thread in my opinion :)

My perception is that the thread got hijacked and that no one wants to answer directly, the two simple questions I posed.

25. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

FerrariChat.com Rules

1. General Posting Rules:

1.1 No "Flaming": Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another user.

[1.2 No "Trolling": Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this community. Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.

1.3 No "Spamming": Please do not double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums. You will not mass-PM or mass-email multiple members of this community the same message. You will not post for the sake of increasing your post count.

1.4 No "Offensive" Posts, Links or Images: Please do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or otherwise in violation of any local or international laws. This includes links in your signature, profile, bookmarks as well as posted images, photos and avatars. Moderators will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not.

Exception A "Bikini Thread": "Bikini" girls and guys may be posted in the Other Off Topic Forum only with the proper warning in the title. Material must not include any frontal nudity.

Exception B - Links to offensive material: Links may be posted to offensive material as long as there is a complete and unquestionable warning.

2. Commercial Posts:

2.1 Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any website, forums, email address, business, MLM, activity, or other entities that you have an affiliation with (ie. no self-promotion).

2.2 No advertisements or links to advertisements in the forums. Selling or wanting cars, parts, memorabilia, or anything else not allowed unless a sponsor. FerrariAds.com is the only place where advertising (whether 'for sale' or 'wanted') is permitted, which is available to subscribed users (Silver or Rossa). Please see Subscription Info. Violations may lead to warnings and bans.

Sponsors are allowed to have commercial posts. To obtain more information about being a sponsor on FerrariChat.com, please complete the following form.

http://www.ferrarichat.com/ads.htm

3. Terms of Use:

All users at FerrariChat.com had to accept the FerrariChat.com Terms of Use upon registration.

4. Corrective Actions for breaking any of the above:

Ferrarichat.com can ban users without warning, explanation, or appeal, at the sole discretion of the website's operator and moderation team.

FerrariChat.com does consider that some users may not be aware of our community rules and are otherwise good users. Our moderation team will try to warn users, but for serious violations and for users that have been warned before bans may be implemented that range from 1 day to permanent.

Bold indicates rules that wet has broken during his tenure here.

Oh, and remember, we all agree to abide by the rules and TOU when we first sign up here.

You already know some of what Ed has done, I sent that to you in a PM, and I just hit the highlights. This continued insistence on knowing where Ed went wrong is simple pot stirring.

In case you're confused, that would violate section 1.2 of the rules posted above.

DM