Bridgehampton concours? | FerrariChat

Bridgehampton concours?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by msdesignltd, Mar 26, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I was in the shell station out east and proprietor asked me if i ws going to bridgehampton show.
    What show?
    He said it was last year and it is a small gathering...i think May ??

Anyone else hear anything?

2. Racerfred

Racerfred Karting

Mar 6, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    I believe it was in October. It was the road rally and a small show before the rally.

3. shadowrwr

shadowrwr Rookie

Jul 5, 2014
    The Bridgehampton Road Rally

This is the rally they hold every year. You can register to join the rally with any car older than 1960. The rally has many stops at historic sites throughout the east end. It usually takes half the day to do everything with the rally.

There is also the watermill car show that happens at the beginning of september.

4. Labman

Labman F1 Rookie

Jun 25, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Yes. I was out there at last years and I saw them. They gathered on the lawn of the Bridgehampton museum. It wasn't such a nice day and there weren't a ton of cars. There was a red TR there though. Certainly not a 1960 or older!

There might be another car show in the area in May. I thought I saw a sign posted last year.

5. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    "Cars built in 1969 and earlier are eligible and newer vintages will be considered on a case-by-case basis."

6. CarSnob

CarSnob Rookie

Jun 25, 2013
    There's also some event I've seen pop up on Instagram called "The Bridge". It seems to be an invite only thing but last year they had some super high end stuff. Last year they held it pretty late, September I think.