Brazilian GP***SPOILER****!!!!! | FerrariChat

Brazilian GP***SPOILER****!!!!!

Discussion in 'F1' started by classic308, Oct 21, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I know it is early but I'd like to find out who on the board will be following the race while on their computer-the reason I ask is because I will be on soccer fields ALL DAY and can't wait to see what ultimately transpires-I have a Blackberry and would appreciate if someone could email me just a few updates during the race including the finishing order. Please PM me and I'll shoot you my email address.

THANKS!

2. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    good morning, afternoon, evening whoever u are and wherever u may be. :) less than 2 hours to go ;)

3. zero

zero Guest

Apr 24, 2007
    Now gentlemen i am going to put my head on the block, in the line of fire....on the executioners chair...........YAY!!!!! HAIL THE NEW WORLD CHAMPION!!!!!!! LEWIS HAMILTON!!!!!!:D:D:D....suck it up LOL!!!!

4. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    We getting the race delayed even tho it starts @ 2am :(

Hooray for this thread and formula1.com :)

5. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Ohh also, FORZA KIMI!!! :D

6. cantsleepnk

cantsleepnk Formula Junior

Dec 29, 2005
    Detroit, MI
    Full Name:
    Nick
    Shoot me a pm . I can do it .

Good morning to all . Couldn't sleep that well last night in anticipation. Kimi WDC.!!

7. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    Forza Alonso :D

Just because I want to see McLaren wearing #23/24 next year :D :D and the Renaults wearing #1. Can't imagine anything that would piss RD off more than that

8. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Thanks Nick. Just an update after the start, halfway and result will be fine. I'll have my Ferrari cap on for luck...

9. Far Out

Far Out F1 Veteran

Feb 18, 2007
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Florian
    4pm in the afternoon here. Relax guys, whatever today's race may bring, we all know there is only one real WDC ;) Forza Ferrari!

10. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    1 hour left everyone...can't believe it's the season finale now. feels like MS just retired yesterday :eek:

11. jknight

jknight F1 Veteran

Oct 30, 2004
    Central Texas
    Bummer for me . . . on a plane leaving San Jose at 8:55 am (5 minutes prior to race start) and not back into DFW until 2:20 pm with the time zone changes and 3+ hour flight time. You can bet I'll be on the phone to our son as soon as we arrive. Hope it's a clean race. GO Lewis!!

Carol

CONGRATULATIONS TO RISI - GT2 CHAMPIONS ALMS - A MAJOR SPORTS CAR CHAMPIONSHIP WIN FOR FERRARI IN THIS THE 60TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY.

12. joker57676

joker57676 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Deplorie McDeplorableface
    22 minutes until prerace; 52 minutes until the lights go out....I can barely wait for this to get underway. That's too bad about the flight Carol; I assume you'll have to Tivo'ed or recorded somehow?

Mark

13. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    15 minutes to go.

Congratulations Kimi on being the moral WDC 2007!

14. tonyc

tonyc Formula 3

Oct 19, 2003
    Monterey, CA
    Full Name:
    Tony C
    You are quite the prognosticator ! You must do well with the lotteries.

15. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    45 mins till lights out.

16. Kieran

Kieran F1 Rookie

Jul 23, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Kieran
    He should get a gold halo as his trophy...:D

Classic308, where in Westchester are you from?

17. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    I've got Nascrud Race Day (on speed) on in the background, and behind the talking heads someone has a sign up: "Krista whos Ron Paul". Has tofosiron been debating F1 versus short ovals with the nurses during his recovery? ;)

Frankly, I suspect the best thing for Alonso's career would be to lose this championship. He needs to learn to put the mouth in neutral and start working *with* the team.

Ideal results: Massa pits early for hards. From the wear on Phil's tires, they extend Kimi's first run (he's got extra fuel, right?) then short fuel him on options. Kimi goes back to specs for a long third stint. Five laps before the finish, both McLarens get blowouts on their options (despite studying Ferrari gas). :D

A quick "preventative" tire stop for Kimi, and it's Massa/Kimi 1-2. Local boy makes good, the flying Finn takes the championship, Alonso learns humility, and Hamilton gets to hug people (in consolation) after leaving the car. :p

18. tonyc

tonyc Formula 3

Oct 19, 2003
    Monterey, CA
    Full Name:
    Tony C
    TVU channel, star sports channel has a good pre-race show better than Nascar :)

That sounds like a man with a plan!

19. 360RossoFiorano

360RossoFiorano Formula Junior

Aug 1, 2006
    Palmetto Bay, FL
    Good Morning to all.....

20. Far Out

Far Out F1 Veteran

Feb 18, 2007
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Florian
    Only if he stayed with his current team. The way thins are now, he will blame McLaren for everything that might happen.

21. 360RossoFiorano

360RossoFiorano Formula Junior

Aug 1, 2006
    Palmetto Bay, FL
    McLaren....

"Our enemy is KIMI not ourselves....."

22. yzee

yzee F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2005
    Bodegata
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Da La Rosa-Kimi is the threat since he has Massa to help him, LH and FA will not help each other. We will soon see.

23. joker57676

joker57676 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Deplorie McDeplorableface
    I could not believe De La Rosa is still with McLaren. I thought he would/should have been fired a while ago.

Mark

24. Chaos

Chaos Formula 3

Sep 29, 2004
    Cardiff. UK
    Full Name:
    Nick.
    Bernie has just said he wants Alonshole to win the WDC

25. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    Peter Windsor grates on me.

Its blindingly obvious that Lewis Hamilton does not want to be disturbed. The entire media is staying back.... except Windsor who ducks his head under the umbrella and says "good luck!". Its obvious from Lewis' forced smile he's essentially saying "thanks, now f-off please". Why does Windsor do that? Did him wishing Lewis luck bring anything to the broadcast? What insight was gained from it? What positive came from it?

Or was it just Windsor saying (without actually saying it) "hey look at me, I can talk to the F1 drivers! Aren't you all impressed back at home!?!?!"