Brand new Bentley Continental GT First Edition | FerrariChat

Brand new Bentley Continental GT First Edition

Discussion in 'British' started by Jeff328, Oct 27, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jeff328

Jeff328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2006
    WI
    My buddy took delivery of his new Conti this week. Stopped over for a drive. Took a few pics with my Aston Martin for scale. The Bentley is the V8 model and has the First Edition package, Mulliner package, and a zillion other options. Was $302k out the door. Weighs over 5,000 lbs.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

JoeTSI likes this.
  2. Donatella

Donatella Karting

Aug 26, 2007
    US
    JoeTSI likes this.
  3. cpd1

cpd1 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2015
    CT
    Full Name:
    C
    Test drove one on Friday. Very very nice. Like your blacked out spec.
    Is the color Extreme silver?
    I am thinking about the convertible....How do you like the car?

4. Donatella

Donatella Karting

Aug 26, 2007
    US
    Yes..Extreme Silver...It rides incredible, not used to driving a car like this. Quiet, comfortable, incredible interior and sound system, and it's really quick... So far I'm really happy...The best part is I don't pull my back and twist my knee getting in and out of the car..;)

5. cpd1

cpd1 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2015
    CT
    Full Name:
    C
    Thank you for fb, I was impressed by my test drive, fast, quiet, incredible fit and finish. Could be a nice daily driver

6. Graz

Graz Formula 3

Oct 15, 2012
    New Jersey and Florida
    Full Name:
    Graziano
    Drove both the W12 coupe and the V8 convertible. IMHO this new continental GT is the nicest car I've ever sat in or driven. Bentley has it down. Beautiful.

7. cpd1

cpd1 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2015
    CT
    Full Name:
    C
    Thought the W12 wasn't yet EPA approved but the V8 is really nice and a bit lighter. In any case very very nice car

8. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    I've put 1800 miles on a W12 in early October between Switzerland and Italy, Luxemburg registration rental.
    He could have rented one too. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. VGM911

VGM911 Formula 3

Apr 8, 2007
    New Jersey
    Your Aston Martin is gorgeous....one of the all-time best car designs ever. Even matches or exceeds the beauty of many Ferrari models.