Bradan Trans am paint | FerrariChat

Bradan Trans am paint

Discussion in 'Bradan' started by BRADAN, Sep 17, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BRADAN

BRADAN Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
  2. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
  3. jjeffries

jjeffries Formula Junior

Sep 4, 2012
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    John Jeffries
    Very interesting to see the body production engineering/techniques used by GM at that time. With that joint between the quarter and rocker panel on each side, they didn't do anyone any favors, huh? It seems designed to rot. As for those T-Top jambs...all I can say is "better you than me!"...those of us who play with MIGs know those were some delicately laid welds on that repair section. With the BASF products you use I'm assuming the surface pitting can be safely sealed-up. Thanks for showing us this stuff, no matter what brand of car/truck...all fascinating. John

4. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
    Thank you we really appreciate it. Any car I post thats not a Ferrari is normally a fchat members car so its fun for them to watch. Yeah the cars not to bad just some sloppy work of the years we had to remove. The autobody specific welders are so advanced now its really not hard at all to weld anything even advanced hybrid metals if you have the right equipment.

5. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY
    Full Name:
    BRADAN
  6. BRADAN

BANNED

Aug 29, 2009
    West Babylon, NY