Body shop recommendations near Dayton | FerrariChat

Body shop recommendations near Dayton

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by FerrariMech1, Dec 4, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariMech1

FerrariMech1 Karting

Dec 14, 2014
    Dayton, OH
    Full Name:
    Michael Wilson
    My car is in dire need of some body work with a repaint. I’m looking for someone who is reputable in their trade and perhaps specializes in classic cars.

I want to stay away from Cleveland and Columbus as much as possible..

Any help appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. 338Lapua

338Lapua Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2015
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Mike - Any reason to stay away from Columbus? The reason I state that is there is a really good place by the name of Achbach Auto Industries in Westerville. Dan has been doing paint for years and was THE place to go for Ferrari and Lambo. He does a lot of BMW now but regardless, is very familiar with Ferrari and his work is impeccable.

3. FerrariMech1

FerrariMech1 Karting

Dec 14, 2014
    Dayton, OH
    Full Name:
    Michael Wilson
    I used to live in Westerville and I actually havent heard of him. Seems like he does excellent work from what I have gathered! The problem I have is: I have two different options; one being that I can prep the car here and have it trailered--$$, or just drive it up and leave it with him... I havent exactly made a choice yet and am essentially wanting to stay close

4. 338Lapua

338Lapua Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2015
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Mike - Given the time of year, you are probably better off having the car transported to him. I have sent my 430 down to Esoteric and it cost me $1000 (I live just north of Toledo). Given what you are doing, transporting the vehicle would be advantages in my opinion.

5. Scott85

Scott85 Formula 3

Dec 16, 2000
    Dayton , OH
    Euro Classics in Moraine, talk to Dale.