Blue 308gt4 at GTO | FerrariChat

Blue 308gt4 at GTO

Discussion in 'France' started by alfagil, Sep 10, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. alfagil

alfagil Rookie

Jun 29, 2008
    Norway
    Full Name:
    Egil Stavrum
    Sorry i don't speak french. Have to take it in english.
    Does anyone here in the french area know anything about the blue 1977 308gt4 listed fore sale at: http://www.gto-angers.fr/
    It looks nice on the pictures, but you can never tell. Apriciate any feedback.

Thanks
    Alfagil
    Norway.

2. gregmour

gregmour F1 Rookie

Dec 17, 2005
    Valréas / France
    Full Name:
    GREGORY
    Sorry....nothing from me.

Just curious, no warranty (mut be 6 months in France if the saler is a professionnal) and kilometers ???????

3. TripleBlack

TripleBlack Formula Junior

May 1, 2006
    Paris, France
    neither do I
    don't even have any good or bad feedback from this pro
    sorry but if you do need some help from translation with this pro, don't hesitate to ask here

4. olivier

olivier F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2005
    France
    Full Name:
    Olivier B.
    Hello

I have my GT4 currently being serviced over there. They are very serious and know very well the GT4 cars (they currently have 3 of them under service, without counting this one !)

This car was in Switzerland some time ago, and in France for many years (it was before near Bordeaux). The body was not good at Le Mans Classic at the beginning of july but the car was under body restoration this summer, as well as engine complete restoration.

So must be quite a good car now.

BR

Olivier

5. alfagil

alfagil Rookie

Jun 29, 2008
    Norway
    Full Name:
    Egil Stavrum
    Hi Olivier.
    Do you know if anyone over at GTO speaks english. Sendt them a mail with some questiones a couple of days ago, but has not got any answers back. Maybe i need to call them. Have you seen the car after the restoration?
    Thanks
    Alfagil

6. olivier

olivier F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2005
    France
    Full Name:
    Olivier B.
    No sorry I could not see the car after restoration but just before and during. A major work was being done on it.
    I don't know if they speak english but I think so. You must ask for Julien Cabantous, he's the shop owner.

BR

Olivier

7. alfagil

alfagil Rookie

Jun 29, 2008
    Norway
    Full Name:
    Egil Stavrum
    speaked with them last week. They just sold the car. They are getting in a new one this week, brown they said. So my search fore a blue one now continous.