black enzo on route 20 weston ma this afternoon - anyone here? | FerrariChat

black enzo on route 20 weston ma this afternoon - anyone here?

Discussion in 'New England' started by Doody, Dec 5, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    first time i've ever actually seen an enzo in motion, truth be told.

i passed him heading west on route 20 about 16:25 or so. he was heading east, and lucky for him the local constabulary was not around ;).

it sounded LOVELY and that was even with the benz windows all closed up (twenty-something degrees out) and the stereo blasting The Pixies.

coulda been the BSC guys, but since all the enzos are still under warranty i don't know why one'd be there.

zoooooom!!!!!!!!!!!!

doody.

2. Birdman

Birdman F1 Veteran

Jun 20, 2003
    North shore, MA
    Full Name:
    THE Birdman
    MR. Doody,
    Like I said, you see more Ferraris around this state than anyone I know. Sure you weren't smoking any whacky weed that day?? ;-)

Mr. Birdman

3. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    i commute through some of the wealthiest towns in the state. statitics happen :).

doody!

4. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    have lived in weston, now wellesley for years...never saw very many, just one red enzo on a street called hunewell...funny, cuz it was right where i crashed my last car:(

5. TCM

TCM Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Tyngsborough, MA
    Doody:

I beleive that specific Enzo may be owned by Mr. Antico (the sprinker entreprenuer from Waltham). I heard he had a black Enzo but am not positive.