Black 599 Stolen | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Black 599 Stolen

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by PorscheFanatic, May 27, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D

cool, l love warsaw, the people there are really nice..

do let me know how far it is from warsaw, as thats the only place i know in Poland.. sorry for my ignorance..

cant wait to hear the good news on the exotics

2. menoy

menoy F1 Rookie

Mar 12, 2005
    PL
    Full Name:
    MRodziewicz
    Don't know which of the 2 Mszana's found on google maps Michal meant, but both are about 300km from Warsaw,

3. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    hmm.. looks like i would be taking a train..

the last time, i took a train from ukraine into warsaw.. and the trip was excellent..
    lots of vodka and had a good time

4. optikon

optikon Rookie

Aug 4, 2006
    I am from Serbia. We do have here few Ferraris 430 and some 360. Also, few SLR etc. Well, they are here legally imported by some rich people. One guy has two 430, one red and one white with black stripes. (ferrari lover ???!! :) ).

Last 10-15 years we had a lot of stolen cars here coming from Europe but there was no ferraris or some other exotic cars. Mostly, Mercedes, VW etc. After Milosevic (our president) was arrested most things are ok here so a lot of cars was take by police and return to owners or insurance companies.

Greets from Serbia

5. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    Welcome to Ferrari Chat, Optikon...!

Mike in Kuwait

6. abunawafff

abunawafff Karting

Jul 11, 2006
    i see stolen exotics being sold from the uae to other gulf countries all the time.. they are called one key cars. yess you can plate them .. and there is no problem except that you cant take them to the main dealerships to get fixed.. if you try and export the car or leave the gcc countries with them, then they are siezed by interpoll.. ive seen lambo's ferrari's mercedes and all other types of exotics that were one key cars.. how they get them in i dont know..

7. js430

js430 Formula Junior

Mar 9, 2005
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Jerry Kahane
    #32 js430, Dec 6, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
    By filling out the bill of lading with BS info. Outbound containers are usually not inspected for stolen vehicles if you declare the contents to be household effects, and they are not inspected in the UAE if you know the right people.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

8. gougoul

gougoul Formula 3

Nov 25, 2004
    Geneva, Switzerland
    If the car was stolen in the south of France it's mainly by italians who do it "for fun"...

9. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    "I didn't do it for the money, I did it for the cars. Gleaming in marina blue ...sunfire yellow ...and Marlboro red. Just begging ...to be plucked. And I'd do it. I'd boost her and just blaaaaast to palm springs, instantly feeling better ...about being me."

10. silver-gt

silver-gt Guest

Mar 13, 2008
    dont forget potassium...

11. SDFerraridriver

Dec 17, 2008
    from what i hear, they are the number 1 exporter of potassium in the world.