BEWARE THE COLLECTION MIAMI!!!! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

BEWARE THE COLLECTION MIAMI!!!!

Discussion in 'Florida' started by msgsobe, Jan 6, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. msgsobe

msgsobe Formula 3

Aug 10, 2006
    Miami Beach/Aspen
    Full Name:
    Mark Gold
    Just got a letter from service manager at The Collection, Shawn Huffman, reminding me that it's time to service my GT2! and get this quote: "Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority!"

2. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    #52 Simon^2, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Was it on his custom stationery?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. REMIX

REMIX Two Time F1 World Champ

Any updates?

RMX

4. Uomo360F1

Uomo360F1 Formula Junior

Aug 24, 2007
    However, many people who criticize The Collection in this thread will likely show up at the dealership next time it's hosting a breakfast, open house, or a drive along rally.
    I've never done business with them, and probably never will anyway, simply because they are way too expensive.

5. The Palerider

The Palerider Formula Junior

Sep 11, 2008
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Just curious, in your opinion are they way too expenseive on serivce on or on sticker price?

6. Uomo360F1

Uomo360F1 Formula Junior

Aug 24, 2007
    Mainly service and parts.

7. TheCarcierge

TheCarcierge Formula 3

Feb 1, 2004
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Scott Saidel
    Mark:

Are you suggesting that you are not satisfied with their service???

Scottie

8. tiara4300

tiara4300 Formula Junior

Feb 27, 2005
    miami ,fl.
    Full Name:
    Adam
    They are just terrible in every way. Parts, sales, service. Everything. fterall the owner has some legal bills to pay.

9. Tamahal

Tamahal Formula Junior

Mar 8, 2019
    Full Name:
    TAMAHAL
    i bought a F430 in march of 2019 from them. It was not cpo but it had undergone the cpo process and the paperwork was sent to me (not cpo due to missing history, paperwork as in the cpo check list ). but the car was inspected and cleared. Between the inspection and by the time it got to me, the car was tore up. It had a bent rim, actuator was leaking, water pump was leaking , needed ignition coils and not to mention the paint condition with paint chips and etc etc etc.... they sold me a wreck and told me it was in mint condition with cpo inspection. When i contacted them i was told the car is sold "as is" and its my problem now. They are a bunch of crooks!!! I live in cali and yes i bought the car sight unseen. I trusted them thinking its a ferrari dealer , but they are all the same ...