488 - Best ways to deter people from sitting or touching the car for selfies ? | Page 4 | FerrariChat

488 Best ways to deter people from sitting or touching the car for selfies ?

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Actualizer, Sep 2, 2019.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. buddyg

buddyg F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    You’re a better man than I am I would’ve come unglued someone needs to teach his son respect.

Viperjoe and Gh21631 like this.
  2. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Ryan, get someone from Home Depot to guard your car. You can negotiate in Espanol and pay him in Elote' corn. :)

Dicecal and ryalex like this.
  3. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    I would have pressed charges for felony. Vandalism over $500 damage is a felony. Do you think they will express gratitude if one let them go? They will just laugh at your back. Touching the car posting selfie because they love Ferrari is one thing, posting selfie by these gangster losers who show intentional disrespect is a totally different story.

AlfistaPortoghese likes this.
  4. boobernackle

boobernackle Formula Junior

May 28, 2016
    You can thank a few YouTubers for starting this idiotic trend of photos on top of cars.

wax likes this.
  5. AlfistaPortoghese

AlfistaPortoghese Moderator
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2014
    Europe, but not by much.
    Full Name:
    Nuno
    I can’t help but think how lucky these guys who take photos on top of expensive super sports cars are.

They can cause serious and expensive damage to cars that are the owners’ pride and joy, and some of us do have knowledge of self defense techniques and martial arts... They’re obviously unaware of the danger. These stupid behaviors go viral and well on Youtube, until they mess with the wrong guy until it doesn’t.

And although I’m a pacifist, I’d feel entitled to defend my property from unprovoked attack.

Kind regards,

Nuno.

mdrums likes this.
  6. Need4Spd

Need4Spd F1 Veteran

Feb 24, 2007
    Silicon Valley