Best price on Michelin MPS4S tyres F12 | FerrariChat

Best price on Michelin MPS4S tyres F12

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by GeeDubb, Apr 11, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GeeDubb

GeeDubb Rookie

Jan 25, 2019
    Full Name:
    Glen Williams
    Hi
    Can some direct me to a reliable supplier and good price on a set of Michelin MPS4S tyres for my F12 in California, that sells online.

Sent from my SM-G935F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. simmadwn

simmadwn Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2016
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    James
    Tirerack.com offers the best price online. Just bought a set for my 458

GeeDubb likes this.
  3. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Americas Tires/Discount Tires will match or beat Tireracks pricing. and they mount/balance.

4. Mirek

Mirek Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 20, 2019
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Mirek
    Chrysler/Jeep dealerships are offering a buy3 get one free this month. All brands, staggered sizes, etc.... I just got a new set of tires for my 456 for like $700 last week.

5. RonH

RonH Formula 3

May 29, 2016
    Newport Coast, California
    Full Name:
    Ron H
    I get mine at Costco. Good price plus you get free lifetime balancing and rotation and road hazard warranty. Buy all of my Michelins for all of my cars from them and have done so for 20 years. Over that time I have probably had to replace 5 or 6 tires because of the debris on CA roads ruining the sidewall. At the price point of these tires the road hazard warranty comes in handy (I remember once I destroyed a tire about 5 miles from the Costco after having just installed the tires). There was no problem getting a new replacement.