Best Fit for Tall Driver | FerrariChat

Best Fit for Tall Driver

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by Extra300, Apr 30, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Extra300

Extra300 Rookie

Apr 28, 2020
    Full Name:
    JJ
    Thinking about a 458 coupe, but wanted to see if anyone that is around 6’4” 215 has any feedback on this vs a Huracan coupe? Someone that has a good amount of time in both would really know how it feels. I’m not looking to have to slouch or bend my neck down to see out the window.

Thanks

2. FLGT

FLGT Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 16, 2008
    You should have absolutely no issue with 458 coupe in terms of head and leg room. Different seat types can fit very differently. Would suggest trying them out. lambos often tight

3. Thecadster

Thecadster F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 27, 2017
    Depending on how your height is distributed, you will probably “fit” in about every modern car except for an Aventador. However, fitting and being comfortable are two entirely different matters. So I am the resident big dude at 6’6” 255lbs. I am able to shoehorn myself into almost every car. Currently, I own a 812, Huracan Performante, and 2005 Ford GT. I am able to make it work because my passion for cars is greater than my need for comfort. That said, I know plenty of much smaller guys say that say they cannot fit in these cars, so I would definitely get some seat time before you make any investment.

4. RudyP

RudyP Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

6'6" and 225 lbs and a 458 is perfectly comfortable for me. I'd own one if I could get it with a manual.