Best exterior color | FerrariChat

Best exterior color

Discussion in 'SF90 Stradale' started by _CoA, Apr 20, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. _CoA

_CoA Rookie

Mar 12, 2012
    Hi guys,

I just put my deposit down for an sf90 spider and am really debating the color. I’m torn between red and black. I’ve seen a red sf90 and it looks great. I have seen black F8 and it looks amazing but not sure how it looks on sf90. If red, Rosso Corsa or Scuderia? If black, Nero or Daytona? If I go black, I want the car to be edgy af (red caliper, red seats etc.). Will Nero Daytona have the same edginess? Want to hear your two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    The most beautiful SF90 I have so far seen in person, was Rosso Fuoco, with black roof, AF pack and a straight black stripe rather than the Assetto stripe. The black stripe had an outline so it was "visible" across the black roof.

Get one of the metallic reds such as Fuoco, TRS, Magma, Coburn or Maranello. You lose all the nice lines and curves with the solids. If you are into "Ferrari red", then TRS is worth considering. Four layer gorgeous red.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

ScrappyB, of2worlds and bwshihtzu like this.
  3. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Rosso Fuoco is always the right answer

4. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    I think if you want it to look really edgy with attitude then go with straight nero - your red accents will look wicked.

5. _CoA

_CoA Rookie

Mar 12, 2012
    update: i went with nero daytona. pretty excited for the car to arrive next year.

LVP488 and of2worlds like this.
  6. jumpinjohn

jumpinjohn F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 22, 2013
    Texas
    Full Name:
    John
    ScottS likes this.
  7. spyderman

spyderman Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003