BEST Driving Video Game?? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

BEST Driving Video Game??

Discussion in 'Technology' started by MRONY, Apr 29, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. speedy_sam

speedy_sam F1 Veteran

Jul 13, 2004
    TX
    Full Name:
    Sameer
    I played GT Legends and loved it. You can download a lot of tracks from around the world and also some additional cars.

If you can find a copy of GP Legends, you should definitely get it. By today's standards the graphics are poor but as a simulator it is unbeatable. The best driving game ever.

2. SOCALX

SOCALX Rookie

Jul 2, 2010
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Chis
    played Froza 3 like it alot. the best interior view in any racing game. And they still have my favorite car (still admire ferraris) the NSX

3. rcallahan

rcallahan F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jul 15, 2002
    Santa Barbara
    Full Name:
    Bob Callahan
    I'm new at this and have an old xbox360. I wanted to get a cool racing seat and wheel so I bought the Forza Play Seat and the new logitecg27 wheel. Now I find out that the wheel doesn't work with the xbox. should I buy a PS3 or a crappy MS wheel?

4. YellowS2KVTEC

YellowS2KVTEC Formula Junior

Apr 12, 2009
    Colorado Springs
    Get the MS wheel, it works excellent with Forza 3, Dirt 2. I mean, really good.

5. YellowS2KVTEC

YellowS2KVTEC Formula Junior

Apr 12, 2009
    Colorado Springs
  6. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay
    Get them all, I have all the consoles, handhelds, etc...

7. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Some ppl hate the M$ steering wheel and some ppl like it...

The only alternative for xbox360 is this http://www.fanatec.de/html/index.php?id=250 costs more then the G27 and the delivery time can take over a month.

8. Craigy

Craigy Formula 3

Mar 19, 2006
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Craigy
    GT5 is out in November. :D

I've just been playing through the original Gran Turismo in anticipation :)

To the fellow who found out his sweet G27 wheel won't work with Xbox -> just get you a PS3 and GT5 in a month's time.

HellI bought my PS3 a couple years ago waiting for GT5, and it kept getting pushed back and back. Now it's finally going to happen. Good thing is, these games provide practically unlimited entertainment (I played GT3, GT4 for hours and hours and hours and never completed them). Best $60 bucks spent on a videogame, IMO.

9. Mowgli

Mowgli Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2009
    Bristol, CT
    Forza 3 is a good RACING game. Test Drive Unlimited is a good DRIVING game.

10. Savoy6

Savoy6 Formula Junior

Jun 25, 2007
    Lago Vista, Tx
    Full Name:
    John
    yeah stick with forza3 and a ms wheel you just have to adjust it. dont try iracing you wont turn on your xbox again and wind up needing another room for simracing hehe.
    ill probably get the new codemasters f1 game but on pc so i can use 3 monitors without having to have 2 more consoles and 3 copies of the game.