Best Detailer in Orange County | FerrariChat

Best Detailer in Orange County

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by SDSferrari, Oct 16, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SDSferrari

SDSferrari Karting

Apr 2, 2014
    Southern California
    When I bought my 2010 458 in 2017, I had Eric Schuster, the owner of Envious Detailing (714) 356-5145, color correct the paint. The results were amazing! The Rossa Corsa color looked much deeper and really shined. Months later, I had him apply a ceramic coat on the paint and PPF. The color pooped even more, and washing the car became much easier. Dirt, bugs and grease wiped off easily, and the water ran right off the car so very little drying was necessary. Today, I took my 458 to him to remove a deep scratch, that I didn't think could be buffed out completely, but he was able to remove it so it can't be seen. And then he didn't even charge me, and wouldn't accept any payment since I was a long term customer.

I also had Eric install a black film on my wife's Lexus, and my best friend had his Corvette PPF installed by Eric and both came out great.

If you want to keep your Ferrari in impeccable condition, I highly recommend using Eric for any detailing needs. He treats his customers right, and values the long term relationship he has with each of them.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

GTUnit, Peter Cunningham and Rbwiii like this.