Best airline to fly to canada? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Best airline to fly to canada?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Robb, Aug 22, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tantumaude

tantumaude Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 3, 2016
    Burlington, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mat
    You ever have to use the can on one?

2. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    nope! Would be scared. Not sure if youre at the post tonight but im arriving at 10pm ish AC272 from winnipeg.

3. tantumaude

Silver Subscribed

Mar 3, 2016
    Burlington, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mat
    Yes, I cleared you to land! I work usually Tuesday and Wednesday 0600-1430, and Thursday and Friday 1430-2300.

4. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    The small world amuses me. I think you will be assisting me tomorrow. American Airlines 2584 from Dallas fort worth to yyz.

5. tantumaude

Silver Subscribed

Mar 3, 2016
    Burlington, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mat
    Yes, probably. I think you'll be landing on 05, but the winds have been a ****show here recently.

6. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    #56 PureEuroM3, Sep 30, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
    You were not kidding! That felt very gusty up in the air. I think we had a bounce to go along with it.

It appears that a delta bird has let some liquid (my guess is fuel) ij its gate. Plenty of fire trucks around it.

7. Isobel

Isobel F1 World Champ

Jun 30, 2007
    On a Wave's Chicane
    Full Name:
    Is, Izzy for Australians
    Had an issue with severe sinus headache in Toronto. Called paramedics who ran tests and advised likely sinus headache. They spoke to AC and advised same. No way. AC demanded I go to hospital and get sign off from doctor before I could make my connection. Paramedics advised me if this was Westjet, they'd take their advice without question and hospital would never be necessary( their advice after EKG, GP, symptoms and past experience). Hospital signed off quickly after visit and received doctor's note also faxed to AC. Went back to airport to get any connection possible and was told they had not received fax from hospital. I gave them my original and after half hour and exceptionally helpful agent fighting on my behalf, got me on next flight out to Vic 4 hours later. No luggage of course reached Victoria after mandated hospital experience.. I now avoid AC at all costs. Paid extra for this trip to go with AC because times suited me ex Halifax. Never again.